Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

16 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Ever feel like everything around you is slowly closing in and you can't even move due to some irrational fear of something you can't pinpoint but also know doesn't exist or is really minute? That's what I'm feeling. Anxiety attacks sure are fuuuuuuuuuun.

I was going to guess claustrophobia but I guess that works too.

26 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

I was going to guess claustrophobia but I guess that works too.

I wish it was that to be honest. Then I would have an easy identifier to rationalize what's going on. I've been under a lot of stress that I won't go into detail on. I guess I finally hit my limit.

11 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

like you could ever dream of ordering me around

When I find out how to make cakes walk, I will dream and it will be a glorious dream.

23 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

I wish it was that to be honest. Then I would have an easy identifier to rationalize what's going on. I've been under a lot of stress that I won't go into detail on. I guess I finally hit my limit.

Can you crash and burn for a day or two? Sleep for a day, watch puppies, listen to "positive vibration music" (don't do that it's weird).

22 minutes ago, AnGeL_KRoM said:

what is the prize in this thread?

Recognition that you were the last of those who came before you.

10 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

I'm not sure how I should feel about this...:awkward:

Meaning a part of you likes it but isn't sure that you should?

What's wrong with Lotus getting it on? 

#SentientsHaveRightsToo

#EqualityForAllSpecies

Just now, LightningsVengance said:

ahem, Ballas is my man

Did you just assume Ballas's gender!? You can't do that!

We don't even know what species he falls under, are Orokins so different from Humans that they're a separate species? We don't know if the Orokin species even had genders! They could all be anthropomorphic beings that take on male/female qualities without actually having a gender! You can't just assume!

You disgust me!

Image result for triggered

On 2018-06-21 at 6:17 PM, DeMonkey said:

Did you just assume Ballas's gender!? You can't do that!

We don't even know what species he falls under, are Orokins so different from Humans that they're a separate species? We don't know if the Orokin species even had genders! They could all be anthropomorphic beings that take on male/female qualities without actually having a gender! You can't just assume!

You disgust me!

Image result for triggered

Ahem, did you just assume that I made an assumption on someone I know so well?! Obviously if I'm calling him a man I have obtained a higher intellectual level than others have. I may disgust you good DeMoney, but you disgust me even more!

Edited by LightningsVengance

Just now, LightningsVengance said:

Ahem, did you just assume that I made an assumption on someone I know so well?! Obviously if I'm calling him a man I ah erm... know something 😉 or have seen something tha tothers have not. I may disgust you good DeMoney, but you disgust me even more!

You did not just throw that back in my face!?

I have never, ever, ever been so offended in my entire life. Such a scathing blow.... I must go rethink my life...

But when I am back, I will annihilate you and everyone you've ever loved with such vicious retorts that songs shall be written about me for many years to come.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

You did not just throw that back in my face!?

I have never, ever, ever been so offended in my entire life. Such a scathing blow.... I must go rethink my life...

But when I am back, I will annihilate you and everyone you've ever loved with such vicious retorts that songs shall be written about me for many years to come.

You do that, I  have a Ballas to see and I fear I have kept him waiting for far too long. (P.S. songs are already written about you, none of them are good though)

Edited by LightningsVengance

17 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Meaning a part of you likes it but isn't sure that you should?

What's wrong with Lotus getting it on? 

#SentientsHaveRightsToo

#EqualityForAllSpecies

It's more like feeling I shouldn't see my parents... bed activity...

1 minute ago, LightningsVengance said:

songs are already written about you

I require a sauce.

I'm aware of my magnificence, but I'm not fully versed in the influence that my magnificence has had on others... (geddit... versed...)

Just now, Gamma745 said:

It's more like feeling I shouldn't see my parents... bed activity...

You don't need to watch, you weirdo. Just be happy that your Space Mum is happy. :clem:

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

I'm pretty sure we turned Ballas into Oro-Paste though. We killed his body, so now Natah either has to find him a new one, grow him a new one, or shove his soul juice in a machine.

Maybe he’ll return in... a Sentient Body? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Whoa, that’s actually possible isn’t it? We know Sentients can consume Kuva, so if Natah/Lotus got some other Sentient to act as a Yuvan....

Ballas can use continuity to obtain a brand new, robotic, godlike insect body

15 hours ago, Unus said:

I'm pretty sure we turned Ballas into Oro-Paste though. We killed his body, so now Natah either has to find him a new one, grow him a new one, or shove his soul juice in a machine.

Crab droid Mk II