Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 hours ago, Aeon66 said:

You cannot deny The Norg 

B̵͈̯̱̙̙̅͆̽͛̉͆̇̒̐̿̀͌̄̍͜͠ǔ̸̡̯̰̦̯̹̮͔̠̩̤̠̟̹̈̃̄̽̉̒̑̾̑͘t̵̛̰̘̟̜̘̿͆̓͑̋̃͒̇̽͂̃͘ ̵̬̫̗̥̖̮̯̰͇͕͋̀͊̆̎̓̋́͗̈́̿̑̅̕͝ͅţ̶̳̪̪͙̼͈̱̯͙̖͖̂̓̽͊͒̃͗͐̅̕͜͠h̴̘̻̠͛̂̽͝͠e̸̟͇̩̍̃̃̀̌ ̷̛̛͍̮͔̿̒̉̽̔͂̀̒͊͘̕͝Ņ̶̛͍̝̖͈̟̃̓̀͂͊̒͋̓͜͠͝ͅͅͅo̴̟̬͇͑͗̍̃̄̉̈̈͝͠r̵̢̰̲̰̪̦̝̳̪̯̭͇͚͎̪̈́̔̈́̋̑̀͆̂̈̽͛ģ̴̰̠̭̝̈́̌̀ ̶̣̠̆̏̈́͊͂̑̐̈́̄̈́̃͑̍͝͠c̵̢̧̢͇͉̮̟̼͙̖̥̹͈̍̀̒͆͒̓̈́̑͜a̵̡͚̰̘͒n̸̢̧͔͙̼̎̈́̈́ ̴̧̮̦͓̜̞͔̼̺͉͕̫̗̉͒̃͋̚͝d̷̡̢̲͚̖̱̘͈͓̎̅͊͒̿̓̎̉e̶̛̛̱̅͋̆͗̋̈́̀̐̍̂̾̒̋ṇ̷͎̯̙̠̩͊̑͑̃̇̇̏̆͒̍͆̀͒͠y̸̟͙̭̒̏̈́́̑͒̿͛̋̈́̇̕ͅ ̷̢͕͔̣͕̞͚̯̓̓͗̂̈́̈͆y̷͎̋̊͒́͑̕͜͝ö̵͕̜͓̫̗̲̫̲̟̞́̆͗́̈͌̒̽́̐͝ͅṷ̸̡̧̞̝͎͆͊̉̓

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

It sure is. I had to declare I had a chicken sandwich when going through customs... I've never felt so judged by my lunch choices in my life.

It's organic material that's common for most airports. In Australia the dirt on your shoes is not allowed and everything goes in the incinerator.

3 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

It's organic material that's common for most airports. In Australia the dirt on your shoes is not allowed and everything goes in the incinerator.

Never had to declare a chicken sandwich at any other airport.

Australia sounds pretty hellish though, I think I'll pass and stick to... normal places.

2 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

It sure is. I had to declare I had a chicken sandwich when going through customs... I've never felt so judged by my lunch choices in my life.

here i have to give fingerprints multiple times, pictures, etc. while back  home i can just go get my damned luggage and leave

16 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

here i have to give fingerprints multiple times, pictures, etc. while back  home i can just go get my damned luggage and leave

There is normal security and then there is this, cant have enough apparently.

1 hour ago, Aeon66 said:

The problem is that this isn't actually helpful.  Anyone who is intent on doing harm, isn't going to take a commercial flight with anything that will get them caught. 

You fly in clean, obtain the times necessary there and then do the thing.  

1 hour ago, Aeon66 said:

The problem is that this isn't actually helpful.  Anyone who is intent on doing harm, isn't going to take a commercial flight with anything that will get them caught. 

You fly in clean, obtain the times necessary there and then do the thing.  

3 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

How many of you are going to Tennocon? I want to know so I can prepare to be alone on this forum or if there is another person to be alone with. [insert some shoutouts here]

I'm going but I'll also be posting constantly to see who picks up on my clues and can find me.