Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

19 hours ago, Lannen said:

Why do I have the sudden nagging urge to read each and every comment in this thread...

I support this urge but only on the conditions that you both upvote everyones posts and either make a song of LPW or a comic strip.

Edited by MagPrime

8 hours ago, Sajochi said:

To anyone that played valkyria chronicles please settle this:

Marina is hands down best girl

That's old news buddy. My brother played it, and Marina never left the squad, and she always has something to do.

Edited by Gamma745

2 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

That's old news buddy. My brother played it, and Marina never left the squad, and she always has something to do.

Old news yes. I've been streaming it and my buddies and a few viewers have gone into a little debate about who is best girl. 

2 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Old news yes. I've been streaming it and my buddies and a few viewers have gone into a little debate about who is best girl. 

Well, stand true for what you believe in. I'm with you on this one.

Huh, you know, it's weird, I've been desperately trying to be active in the community outside of my current time-consumeing and molasses slow content creation and yet. . . I just can't think of any other way to be social around here. The ell should I do?

3 hours ago, Unus said:

Huh, you know, it's weird, I've been desperately trying to be active in the community outside of my current time-consumeing and molasses slow content creation and yet. . . I just can't think of any other way to be social around here. The ell should I do?

Quality S#&$post 

18 minutes ago, Unus said:

The one thing I can't actually do? Well, shet. Ah well, least I tried asking.

It's easy. See someone make a weird post? Write a pun. Someone angry for no reason? Meme it. Just don't go too far or you get the delicious, nutritious warning points of judgment.

Also, don't follow my advice, you will probably get banned and I cannot take any responsibility for anything that may happen.

On 2018-07-03 at 3:30 PM, Stalker_Cake said:

You want me to send you extremely limited internet acces?

Oh yes, i said to the waiter that told me that it was a stupid system (in a calm matter of course, they didn’t make the rules so i shouldn’t be angry at them)

Yup, its the higher end making stupid choices rather than the worker, because they dont have the experience of the consumer in mind.

10 hours ago, Unus said:

Spend time here. 

Really, its the main way I got sucked into the forum community.  LPW members mentioned or tagged me in other threads and it was down hill from there.

10 hours ago, Unus said:

Spend time here. 

Really, its the main way I got sucked into the forum community.  LPW members mentioned or tagged me in other threads and it was down hill from there.

5 hours ago, Sajochi said:

It's easy. See someone make a weird post? Write a pun. Someone angry for no reason? Meme it. Just don't go too far or you get the delicious, nutritious warning points of judgment.

Also, don't follow my advice, you will probably get banned and I cannot take any responsibility for anything that may happen.

Fair enough, I did kinda ask in the place that is renowned for conversation of the "seedier" sort, didn't I? Heh.

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Spend time here. 

(Dem it, stupid sleep drunkenness)

Huh, I thought it was your natural charisma that drew folks to you and vice versa? Interesting. Maybe if I had a witty repertoire or an open-minded focus when it comes to conversation. 

2 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

That's fair

Apologies if I've insulted you all, I'm merely referring to others who speak of this place. In reality, you folks seem to be among the healthiest of comment areas based on interaction and content.

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Apologies if I've insulted you all, I'm merely referring to others who speak of this place. In reality, you folks seem to be among the healthiest of comment areas based on interaction and content.

laughs in my earlier post activity

You didn't offend, I just know I can get a little troll at times. Other times I just seem angry for some reasons. And then there are those times we don't talk about. 

Huh, I thought it was your natural charisma that drew folks to you and vice versa? Interesting. Maybe if I had a witty repertoire or an open-minded focus when it comes to conversation. 

I rarely have charismatic attractions lol I'm told I'm far too blunt and argumentative. 

I rarely have charismatic attractions lol I'm told I'm far too blunt and argumentative. 

23 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

laughs in my earlier post activity

You didn't offend, I just know I can get a little troll at times. Other times I just seem angry for some reasons. And then there are those times we don't talk about. 

Fair enough, I 've been known to accidentally "scare off" a "troll" or two because I've been unable to comprehend that they are indeed "trolling" and kept engaging them in conversation. Not sure I'm very fit for the Internet in that regard.

13 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Really? Huh, I've yet to see the argumentative side then, but, blunt? Hm, I've always thought that a positive quality unless one desired a job in politics or public relations.

24 minutes ago, Unus said:

Fair enough, I 've been known to accidentally "scare off" a "troll" or two because I've been unable to comprehend that they are indeed "trolling" and kept engaging them in conversation. Not sure I'm very fit for the Internet in that regard.

Really? Huh, I've yet to see the argumentative side then, but, blunt? Hm, I've always thought that a positive quality unless one desired a job in politics or public relations.

Thank you. ^.^

8 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Been meaning to ask @Unus, what kind if content you make?

Oh, uh, Warframe and Warframe related everything, plus a bit of an embarrassing side project and a popria of everything I've collected over the years. Almost to much to catelogue in that last category.

12 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Am back from mexico, started my own drug empire and took over a part of the country. Good time

Congrats! Hope you've picked your made-men and capos wisely.