Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

6 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I rarely have charismatic attractions lol I'm told I'm far too blunt and argumentative. 

I wish more ladies would be more blunt.  It makes understanding what they want much easier than trying to read their minds.  

11 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

DMIuEFFVoAAy5xK.jpg

?. . .

8 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Mmmm... 

Now I want to watch The Vicar of Dibley...

Judgeing by that name alone, I assume it's some kinda T.V. reality show from over in the B.C.?

Edited by Unus
Addendum: B.C. = The British Commonwealth. Australia, Britain, Canada, Etc.

5 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Mmmm... 

Now I want to watch The Vicar of Dibley...

It's only 24years old I find the comedy holds up well.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Judgeing by that name alone, I assume it's some kinda T.V. reality show from over in the B.C.?

It was Bristish comedy on the BBC network. Australia is a bit behind in tv shows.

13 minutes ago, Unus said:

black humor.

I don't know if it goes that far to be classed as such, Dawn French's character is a Vicar at the end of the day.

Certainly worth a watch though. 

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

I don't know if it goes that far to be classed as such, Dawn French's character is a Vicar at the end of the day.

Three dead nuns seems to be pretty deep in the pool in my book. But, that could just be me. Always felt the difference between dark and black is the "saying something" and "something has occurred" aspect of it.

Will do. My "things to do list grows ever larger.

8 minutes ago, Unus said:

Three dead nuns seems to be pretty deep in the pool in my book. But, that could just be me. Always felt the difference between dark and black is the "saying something" and "something has occurred" aspect of it.

Could just be that the punchline is out of context, it's not an outro I remember so I can't provide any info on it I'm afraid.

Could also be the start of the joke, three nuns killed in a car crash, followed by what happens when they get to heaven.

Edited by DeMonkey

4 hours ago, Unus said:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0739926/quotes

4 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Roger Pack's character Owen does have moments, many moments of dark commentary/rambling meant for shock and awe humour. But yeah, for the entire show it is more a variety of comedy.

tumblr_mrh1m4ucuz1qleraio8_250.gif

11 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

Roger Pack's character Owen does have moments, many moments of dark commentary/rambling meant for shock and awe humour. But yeah, for the entire show it is more a variety of comedy.

Indeed he does, I also have a fond memory of the Vicar hiding a bar of chocolate in her Bible whilst being on a diet.

And since we're just posting Vicar of Dibley gifs...

Image result for vicar of dibley gif

Edited by DeMonkey