Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Spoiler

please note that the attractive is a pun because "MagPrime" Mag... Magnets... Attraction... you get it

4 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I thought it was the sexual innuendos and awful puns. 

i find your puns attractive ;=; (especially the ones about magnets)

Edited by LightningsVengance

7 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:
  Hide contents

please note that the attractive is a pun because "MagPrime" Mag... Magnets... Attraction... you get it

I'm crushed you felt you had to explain your pun. 

7 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:
  Hide contents

I'm crushed you felt you had to explain your pun. 

I've watched too many murder mysteries.  Two people talking next to me, the female says that all her friends and family are on the east coast and she doesn't really know anyone on the west coast, and the FIRST THING that comes to mind is "WHELP, SHE'S GONNA DIE"

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

I've watched too many murder mysteries.  Two people talking next to me, the female says that all her friends and family are on the east coast and she doesn't really know anyone on the west coast, and the FIRST THING that comes to mind is "WHELP, SHE'S GONNA DIE"

Does the boy look like a Brad/Chad sort of character and are they going to cabin?

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

That's weird, because yesterday, while I was sitting on a park bench in the park, I heard this exact conversation from the one off to my right.

"It's so sad how she died, she just said she was gonna go "get some groceries" (prolly to do one of her shady S#&$ deals), she's gone for two hours more then usual, then, I'm getting multiple phone calls. Two shots in the gut, point blank, dead."

. . . maybe. . . maybe I shouldn't go to that park anymore.

Edited by Unus

4 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

Does the boy look like a Brad/Chad sort of character and are they going to cabin?

Def a Brad but I doubt they're going to a cabin.  They seemingly met in the boarding terminal.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

That's weird, because yesterday, while I was sitting on a park bench in the park, I heard this exact conversation from the one off to my right.

"It's so sad how she died, she just said she was gonna go "get some groceries" (prolly to do one of her shady S#&$ deals), she's gone for two hours more then usual, then, I'm getting multiple phone calls. Two shots in the gut, point blank, dead."

Unless you're a writer and want the inspiration?

4 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

Def a Brad but I doubt they're going to a cabin.  They seemingly met in the boarding terminal.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

9 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

That's no good, that's bad news. The cabin is merely situational but if they look like a Brad/Chad person everywhere is instantly unsafe, unholy, and generally bad.

Just now, Postal_pat said:

That's no good, that's bad news. The cabin is merely situational but if they look like a Brad/Chad person everywhere is instantly unsafe, unholy, and generally bad.

I'm more worried about the Braydens and Haydens. 

Just now, Postal_pat said:

I'm more worried about the Braydens and Haydens. 

My birthday is coming up. Is it weird that I stopped caring about it after 18? I don't even feel special anymore but the wife tries to make it a big deal. 

Anyways, anyone got ideas for a thing I can do that day? I'm not good at planning stuff for this. 

1 hour ago, Sajochi said:

My birthday is coming up. Is it weird that I stopped caring about it after 18? I don't even feel special anymore but the wife tries to make it a big deal. 

Anyways, anyone got ideas for a thing I can do that day? I'm not good at planning stuff for this. 

Go skydiving, bungie jumping, and do hat thing where you get put in a cage, get to see sharks and then come back up... But do that while eating cake and ice cream, it's cool, trust me.

30 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

Go skydiving, bungie jumping, and do hat thing where you get put in a cage, get to see sharks and then come back up... But do that while eating cake and ice cream, it's cool, trust me.

Brb, gonna fight sharks

5 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Not THAT kinda inspiration. Quantum Leap between game concept design and "True Crime: Tales From The Bench".

On 2018-07-07 at 2:53 PM, LightningsVengance said:

Happy Tennocon day! I'm so ready to tune in for the big reveal..

Were you suitably surprised?

1 hour ago, Sajochi said:

Gotta save lpw from all the ash prime threads. Seriously, what the hell!

Players helping players is too hard to see, with its tiny font...