Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

18 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

is your source the planet of the apes movies?

Nah, Journey to the West. 100% based on a true story.

15 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Armies? Just what kind of warfare do you think I usually engage in? The dumb brute kind?

No no, I'll just make sure you end without anyone the wiser.

Pfft. By the time that works on me, Ivara will long since have been removed from the game. 

Not like anyone would miss her either. :tongue:

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Hey, I'll even make it easy for you if you want. Just give me... 40 years or so to set it up :smile:

What? Sorry, that's not how it works, my little monkey. You will simply end without you even knowing when. Don't worry though, I'll make it painless.

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

What? Sorry, that's not how it works, my little monkey. You will simply end without you even knowing when. Don't worry though, I'll make it painless.

If it's painless, he'll have to die of old age. Which will take circa 40 years.

15 hours ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

If it's painless, he'll have to die of old age. Which will take circa 40 years.

I'm sorry, but have you ever saw someone die of old age? Slowly, progressively being unable to move, which leads to massive muscle cramps and pain all over the body. And then you actually die after a few years of enduring pain without being able to do anything about it. Which part in that is "painless"?

7 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

I'm sorry, but have you ever saw someone die of old age? Slowly, progressively being unable to move, which leads to massive muscle cramps and pain all over the body. And then you actually die after a few years of enduring pain without being able to do anything about it. Which part in that is "painless"?

Given how both of my grandfathers went, I'm totally okay with you killing me before then.

On 2018-10-30 at 3:22 AM, Gamma745 said:

Then there is brain degradation, where you slowly lose more and more of your memory and end up not remembering anything 90% of time. In brief moments you recognize what state you are in, only to return to oblivion again. All while having a functional body.

2 hours ago, Aeon66 said:

Then there is brain degradation, where you slowly lose more and more of your memory and end up not remembering anything 90% of time. In brief moments you recognize what state you are in, only to return to oblivion again. All while having a functional body.

Stop it, you're making the guilt worse.

Il y a 1 heure, Aeon66 a dit :

Such is life, it can be nice and all but there is a horrible dark side to it too.

Perfectly balanced, has all thing should be.

Joke aside, it's good the understand that. Kinda hard to fix something you don't understand.

Amazing how far we went, where dying of old age is considered a bad thing. I know dying is bad, it was considered the best death you can hope for and seeing it being an example of how horrible life can be....

Edited by angias