Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

4 hours ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

no.

nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono...

That reminds me of a certain other potato and his shouting.

3 hours ago, angias said:

Perfectly balanced, has all thing should be.

Joke aside, it's good the understand that. Kinda hard to fix something you don't understand.

Amazing how far we went, where dying of old age is considered a bad thing. I know dying is bad, it was considered the best death you can hope for and seeing it being an example of how horrible life can be....

To a degree yes, but complex issues mostly come because we are living longer than the "intended" lifespan.

A lot of topics can be explored in no time : ) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, angias said:

Amazing how far we went, where dying of old age is considered a bad thing. I know dying is bad, it was considered the best death you can hope for and seeing it being an example of how horrible life can be....

I'm sure many people would quite happily choose to die of old age, but after seeing what happened to each of my Grandfathers I'm not so keen. One had Parkinsons and Alzheimers, the other severe Dementia. Neither were actually what I would consider "alive" by the end of it, everything that made them who they were had long since disappeared.

That's not for me, I'll wait till I'm about 70, get a one way ticket back to the Jungle and share my wisdom with my brethren Monkeys before dying in glorious battle fighting a grizzly bear.

I have it all planned out, songs shall be sung about it, books should be written about it.

23 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Neither were actually what I would consider "alive" by the end of it, everything that made them who they were had long since disappeared.

My Grandfather has dementia too, your sentence is a perfect description for it. Also nice way to go out of business, "The Tale of THE monkey" : P

5 hours ago, Sajochi said:

A plant was confirmed as a fighter for smash ultimate. A plant. No, not petey piranha, a potted plant. Seeing as that's what is to come, I think Sakurai just loves to troll as much as anyone. 

Can the plant cure dementia?

3 hours ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Can the plant cure dementia?

Look, that discussion was really depressing and I know I have to face reality at times but I've been getting too many reality checks this week already with my grandmother passing and me not finding out till a day later and my grandfather being hospitalized with a stroke the very next day. 

Let me rant about a potted plant being a playable fighter in the new smash so I don't collapse into an anxious mess. 

4 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Look, that discussion was really depressing and I know I have to face reality at times but I've been getting too many reality checks this week already with my grandmother passing and me not finding out till a day later and my grandfather being hospitalized with a stroke the very next day. 

Let me rant about a potted plant being a playable fighter in the new smash so I don't collapse into an anxious mess. 

I hope that plant has bacon : )