Jump to content
Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

Recommended Posts

il y a une heure, Aeon66 a dit :

yup

Do they accept ducast has a currency on Kickstarter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

coughs as i come out of a pile of snow on Pluto ...I LIVEEE! i haven't been here in a while, what do y'all think of Garuda?

I dont have much too say since im stuck on poe : P as i havent finished my grind there. Though i dont know what to feel about her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aeon66 said:

I dont have much too say since im stuck on poe : P as i havent finished my grind there. Though i dont know what to feel about her.

i am also stuck on PoE until some optimizations or something, but fortunately i was able to buy her and i like her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

i am also stuck on PoE until some optimizations or something, but fortunately i was able to buy her and i like her.

Nice, im quite hesitant buying warframes (depending on my current plat balance), though if they have a horrible grind i tend to throw the wallet when the economy allows it. Though i like her alt helmet, that i was lucky enough to pick up rather quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aeon66 said:

Nice, im quite hesitant buying warframes (depending on my current plat balance), though if they have a horrible grind i tend to throw the wallet when the economy allows it. Though i like her alt helmet, that i was lucky enough to pick up rather quick.

That helmet does look pretty great... Have you seen the one for Nidus coming soon? f4b39b4dec65b982333ac5fa9dcd9703.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

That helmet does look pretty great... Have you seen the one for Nidus coming soon? f4b39b4dec65b982333ac5fa9dcd9703.jpg

Yup, its pretty neat even though im not a fan of the infested stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 15 minutes, LightningsVengance a dit :

f4b39b4dec65b982333ac5fa9dcd9703.jpg

More S#&$ to buy.

More excuse to buy more plat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, angias said:

More S#&$ to buy.

More excuse to buy more plat.

I dont need an excuse when its Warframe, cant stop now anyway : D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LightningsVengance said:

That helmet does look pretty great... Have you seen the one for Nidus coming soon? f4b39b4dec65b982333ac5fa9dcd9703.jpg

Perfect for my Nidus Grimm fashionframe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aeon66 said:

How did i even miss this x D, its amazing.

You didn’t.

I wished to end this thread in Corrupt A Wish, but evidently I can’t yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

You didn’t.

I wished to end this thread in Corrupt A Wish, but evidently I canÂ’t yet.

You can always ask Vor for a favor, im sure he agrees to give a speech.

Edited by Aeon66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 59 minutes, RWBY-WhiteRose a dit :

That creepy old man? No.

What about vay hek, baro kiter or alad v.

We can even pick ordis if you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 18 minutes, RWBY-WhiteRose a dit :

Ordis is stuck on the Liset.

Orbiter....the liset is our landing craft.

Anyway...i fail to see it being a limiting factor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Ordis is stuck on the Liset.

Nothing stops you from ramming that spaceship into places where it does not belong, the Flood has mastered that skill.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Aeon66 said:

Nothing stops you from ramming that spaceship into places where it does not belong, the Flood has mastered that skill.

Don't break my ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Don't break my ship.

if your ship breaks when you ram an even bigger ship, then you're doing something wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...