Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'm fine with being able to load in 5 forma, with a total build time of like, 80 hours good time and the build cost x5.  I'm good with that because it allows me to multitask using them on Warframes, weapons and my dojo.

As it is, I build 1, apply it, wait 24 hours for another to build, apply it...

It has me playing in short bursts while I'm a binge player. 

The app is helpful in that I can control my foundry from my phone but still. 

I’ve bought soooooo many Forma bundles on the PS4 just to avoid this insufferable experience.

Not to mention I’m also building a solo clan Dojo. 😓 

Just now, (NSW)Gregory said:

I’ve bought soooooo many Forma bundles on the PS4 just to avoid this insufferable experience.

Not to mention I’m also building a solo clan Dojo. 😓 

Me too! 

I wish we could still transfer accounts from PC to PS4, would make things so much easier lol

I just got 4 reactors and the Oracle up and going, now I just have to wait on the forma to build the labs and cross connectors. I already bought 1 Forma bundle but I don't have the disposable income to buy more.

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'm fine with being able to load in 5 forma, with a total build time of like, 80 hours good time and the build cost x5.  I'm good with that because it allows me to multitask using them on Warframes, weapons and my dojo.

As it is, I build 1, apply it, wait 24 hours for another to build, apply it...

It has me playing in short bursts while I'm a binge player. 

The app is helpful in that I can control my foundry from my phone but still. 

And there's people like me who play so casually they have like... 40 built forma they don't use. I think the last thing I forma'd was my Trinibee. I still haven't maxed her and that was over a month ago. 

But more on topic (in literally the most off topic place to post. Irony :D) I can understand why DE might not want to make it too easy to get all your forma fast. Gotta slow down the binge players somehow before they get burnt out. That's how I would rationalize it anyway.

4 minutes ago, Plushy said:

And there's people like me who play so casually they have like... 40 built forma they don't use. I think the last thing I forma'd was my Trinibee. I still haven't maxed her and that was over a month ago. 

But more on topic (in literally the most off topic place to post. Irony :D) I can understand why DE might not want to make it too easy to get all your forma fast. Gotta slow down the binge players somehow before they get burnt out. That's how I would rationalize it anyway.

That and to encourage the multiplayer aspect. 

Wanna get there faster?  Recruit people and have them contribute!

Blech. 

I want everything built before I recruit tbh, better incentive for players to consider my clan. 

Making as many derelict keys as I can so I can start farming for mutegen.  Right now, I'm 23/5,000 because of the weekly Maroo's lol

23 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

That and to encourage the multiplayer aspect. 

Wanna get there faster?  Recruit people and have them contribute!

Blech. 

I want everything built before I recruit tbh, better incentive for players to consider my clan. 

Making as many derelict keys as I can so I can start farming for mutegen.  Right now, I'm 23/5,000 because of the weekly Maroo's lol

Thinking of mutagen makes me sick, the countless days i wasted for Hema.

7 minutes ago, ZXI-Nova said:

I'm lucky in that the top 5 members of my clan had Hema in the bag a week after release.  We had the bulk of the required amount when it landed. (30 members)

12 minutes ago, ZXI-Nova said:

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'm lucky in that the top 5 members of my clan had Hema in the bag a week after release.  We had the bulk of the required amount when it landed. (30 members)

I got it in the Nidus bundle. 😂

My abandoned solo clan on the PS4 (soooo much effort and actual money wasted, I’ll never get over it) had almost all the research done except for a select few things.

Namely the Hema and the Lenz, and like maybe one or two other things. I don’t look forward to doing it all again, but hey, at least I’ll get that sweet sweet Endo as I rank my clan up again.

Right now it’s called “Halcyon Days” but I’ll probably pay 200 plat to change it later, when I can afford it.

12 minutes ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

My abandoned solo clan on the PS4 (soooo much effort and actual money wasted, I’ll never get over it) had almost all the research done except for a select few things.

Namely the Hema and the Lenz, and like maybe one or two other things. I don’t look forward to doing it all again, but hey, at least I’ll get that sweet sweet Endo as I rank my clan up again.

Right now it’s called “Halcyon Days” but I’ll probably pay 200 plat to change it later, when I can afford it.

Ha, my uncle had a town in Star Wars Galaxies named Halcyon. 

3 hours ago, ZXI-Nova said:

Though most of them are fairly to get done :3 just hema being an donkey.

Yeah, that's my biggest one to overcome.  It's my target lol first lab in is Bio, then the Torid, followed by the Hema. 

I'll probably open up recruiting once I finish all labs and Hema.

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yeah, that's my biggest one to overcome.  It's my target lol first lab in is Bio, then the Torid, followed by the Hema. 

I'll probably open up recruiting once I finish all labs and Hema.

Just wait until you start doing the research for the new Orb Vallis weapons then tell me what you think.  I hated that research even more than doing the Hema research twice.  

The next two male Warframes (after Mesa and Equinox’s primed variants obviously) are going to be Atlas and Wukong.

Then it’s going to be Ivara and Titania.
Then Nezha and Inaros.
Then Gara and Khora.
Then Nidus and Harrow.

So that means...a year and a half until Nidus Prime comes out huh?

2 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Yes.

Ew.

3 hours ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

The next two male Warframes (after Mesa and Equinox’s primed variants obviously) are going to be Atlas and Wukong.

Then it’s going to be Ivara and Titania.
Then Nezha and Inaros.
Then Gara and Khora.
Then Nidus and Harrow.

So that means...a year and a half until Nidus Prime comes out huh?

Unless they pull a Nova Prime. 

9 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Ew

It was quite a bit of mining, fishing, and crafting jewels as well as getting Orb Vallis standing to buy the jewel BP needed.  Thankfully I rather enjoyed the new mining and fishing.  It was the long wait times between researching each weapon that annoyed me.  You have to finish research or each weapon before you can start the next.  

The things I do for my clan.  LOL 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

It was quite a bit of mining, fishing, and crafting jewels as well as getting Orb Vallis standing to buy the jewel BP needed.  Thankfully I rather enjoyed the new mining and fishing.  It was the long wait times between researching each weapon that annoyed me.  You have to finish research or each weapon before you can start the next.  

sigh

the things I'm going to do for my clan...

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

Well, at least you can do something else while you wait. That's a positive, right?

I'm half thankful my clannies are a bunch of hardcore grinders. I mean, after I managed to get the alloy refining bp, I went to the dojo to contribute only to find Kreska is already underway. Fast forward 3 days (I think), and the Battacor is already underway.

I'm glad it's done quick, but man that made me feel like a leech, a little.

• Like 1