Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

17 minutes ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

Finally got Steel Charge today. Had my eye out for it since launch on November 20th.

Fricken’ finally. 😭

I still don't have it. Was shocked I was able to get Energy Siphon on Mars a couple weeks ago.

The Toxic resistance aura from the grimmer toxin guy was a pleasant surprise, though.  First one that's actually farmable. 

9 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I still don't have it. Was shocked I was able to get Energy Siphon on Mars a couple weeks ago.

The Toxic resistance aura from the grimmer toxin guy was a pleasant surprise, though.  First one that's actually farmable. 

I’m still shocked u don’t have these and you’re mr20 or something? :clem:

22 minutes ago, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

Welp RIP btw what other frames u got ? :clem:

Uhhh

Mag

Mag Prime

Excal

Oberon

Valkyr

Nyx

Rhino

Frost

Ember

I just finished the second dream and have been prepping for the Titania quest, so I can blow through it quickly since I have all the mats ready. 

Considering I have less than 100 hours in game, I feel I'm doing pretty good.  I even have a good chunk of my dojo rooms finished. 

Edited by MagPrime

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Uhhh

Mag

Mag Prime

Excal

Oberon

Valkyr

Nyx

Rhino

Frost

Ember

I just finished the second dream and have been prepping for the Titania quest, so I can blow through it quickly since I have all the mats ready. 

Considering I have less than 100 hours in game, I feel I'm doing pretty good.  I even have a good chunk of my dojo rooms finished. 

Frost u said welp it’s going to be a chilling gift :clem:

Lol, that feel when a major YouTuber starts playing Warframe seemingly on a lark but you low key know it's an ad...and then nearly 10 minutes in it says "This is an ad for Digital Extremes."

"Why did I decide to give this game a try? OH because it's about SPACE, and ROBOTS, and SCIENCE! AND IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

*and because they paid me.

I'm not offended because it's an ad, I'm offended because he lied through his teeth at us and thought we wouldn't notice. 🙄 

Ads disguising themselves as content, lol. Oh well, good marketing strat I guess.

5 hours ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

Lol, that feel when a major YouTuber starts playing Warframe seemingly on a lark but you low key know it's an ad...and then nearly 10 minutes in it says "This is an ad for Digital Extremes."

"Why did I decide to give this game a try? OH because it's about SPACE, and ROBOTS, and SCIENCE! AND IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

*and because they paid me.

I'm not offended because it's an ad, I'm offended because he lied through his teeth at us and thought we wouldn't notice. 🙄 

Ads disguising themselves as content, lol. Oh well, good marketing strat I guess.

The FTC came down on Youtube and other sites for ambiguous ads/paid-promotions. Currently you have to have a clear cut disclosure generally at the start of the video or in the top description, there is even a tool you can use. So although they did disclose (eventually) they may be in breach of Youtube/FTC guidelines for ambiguous disclosure.

...... Which means you can report them for spam/misleading content. It may or may not work depending on Youtube's "algorithms".

3 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

The FTC came down on Youtube and other sites for ambiguous ads/paid-promotions. Currently you have to have a clear cut disclosure generally at the start of the video or in the top description, there is even a tool you can use. So although they did disclose (eventually) they may be in breach of Youtube/FTC guidelines for ambiguous disclosure.

...... Which means you can report them for spam/misleading content. It may or may not work depending on Youtube's "algorithms".

I’m not gonna encourage that. It was deceptive to be sure, but eh, it’ll get more players in.

Hopefully.

56 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

If they're referring to whom I think they're referring to, then "this is an ad" is right at the top of the description. You don't even need to hit "see more" to see it.

5 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Toothless is best boy

Hide contents

Toothless? I don't see Toothless.

All I see is a oversized lizard-cat with teeth, that's the wrong colour and DOESN'T EVEN SPEAK DRAGONESE I'M SICK OF THIS DAMN DRAGON OVERSHADOWINGTHE BEST BRAT BOY TOOTHLESS IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK TO GET A SINGLE THIng accurate to the books in these movies ……….. .. …. .. …..

I jest (mostly), the movies are good in and of themselves. And, yes, 'Toothful' (As I call movie Toothless) is indeed adorable and generally a fun character to watch, and is probably the best movie dragon. I just kind of wish that such an in-name only adaptation didn't as completely overshadow the book series since, even though the books are for a fairly young audience and it shows, the books really can stand as quality alongside the movies and it's a shame that the movie franchise seems to have basically overtaken them in popularity. 

Sorry for the rant.