Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

vor 2 Stunden schrieb MagPrime:

Someone made a warframe Wikipedia page about LPW.  The admins over there didn't like it, so they removed the page. 

Heretics. You should complain to USoulz about that and call her cute. She loves that.

Edited by Datsher

Literally perfect description of Saryn in this vid, just change few words.

https://youtu.be/_sLKGKl_d44?t=163

"Ok so you're in a fight, press 1, just wait for this thing to spread across the map, go get a drink or something, you can press 4 and kill whole map. The fun thing is sometimes you will not see any enemy around, press 4 and still see affinity number pop up somewhere. Saryn is so overpowered she doesn't care about the rules of Warframe, she will break the game so bad everyone will stop lagging, you won't even see numbers because her damage is inifinite. Another thing is you can equip multiple mods of the same kind, as you can see I have five Stretch because Kill MySelf. That's no way of being Saryn and not getting to player damage every single game. This is no joke, you will have twice as much as everyone else, you have like fkins your team's total, because you just press 1 and press 4, you don't know what you hit but you spread your seed all over the place, yes I just said that, she is like a prostitute: "She might not kill them, but there'll be semen on everyone."
Ok so if you play this beach, don't.
DON'T.

Edited by Critiamat

Il y a 2 heures, Critiamat a dit :

Literally perfect description of Saryn in this vid, just change few words.

https://youtu.be/_sLKGKl_d44?t=163

"Ok so you're in a fight, press 1, just wait for this thing to spread across the map, go get a drink or something, you can press 4 and kill whole map. The fun thing is sometimes you will not see any enemy around, press 4 and still see affinity number pop up somewhere. Saryn is so overpowered she doesn't care about the rules of Warframe, she will break the game so bad everyone will stop lagging, you won't even see numbers because her damage is inifinite. Another thing is you can equip multiple mods of the same kind, as you can see I have five Stretch because Kill MySelf. That's no way of being Saryn and not getting to player damage every single game. This is no joke, you will have twice as much as everyone else, you have like fkins your team's total, because you just press 1 and press 4, you don't know what you hit but you spread your seed all over the place, yes I just said that, she is like a prostitute: "She might not kill them, but there'll be semen on everyone."
Ok so if you play this beach, don't.
DON'T.

....wut

I know the damage cap and scaling is way too strong for spore own good, but the spread isn't automated. Excepted on the first target the spore won't spread if the enemy die from spore.

I still think this version of spore is weaker than it's precedent version.

You can ignore everything that i said, because i do play saryn.

9 hours ago, MagPrime said:

How I tear it up after work; eat a box of Skittles while using discord voice chat, watching Netflix and knitting with a cat curled up on my feet.

I'm such a wild thing. 

if i ever use discord while watching stuff i won't be able to hear what anyone is saying

Spoiler

and that i barely use discord voice chat at all 

46 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

That's because your server is full of dorks.

And I say that with love.

that isn't the only server i am in, and the only server i somewhat ''regulary'' use voice is when i play Rainbow 6 siege and Arma with some swedes

Spoiler

any resemblens of a social life is for losers

Edited by Stalker_Cake

1 hour ago, Stalker_Cake said:

that isn't the only server i am in, and the only server i somewhat ''regulary'' use voice is when i play Rainbow 6 siege and Arma with some swedes

Hide contents

any resemblens of a social life is for losers

You aren't denying your server is full of dorks though. 

Edited by MagPrime