Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Il y a 12 heures, MagPrime a dit :

You spelt "erotic" wrong. 

You right in that aspect, but you have to be more subtil if you want to talk about it.

I'm not sure if you understand what it is, i guess you were able to figure that on your own.

Plz do not speak of erotism in such brutish maner.

3 minutes ago, angias said:

You right in that aspect, but you have to be more subtil if you want to talk about it.

I'm not sure if you understand what it is, i guess you were able to figure that on your own.

Plz do not speak of erotism in such brutish maner.

you're not my real dad 

15 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Ripperino Novenino

how do you know?

Because I've met my real dad.

14 minutes ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

I think I may start playing on the Xbox...

Or PC.

And so once again, the hundreds of dollars I’ve spent on Warframe will amount to naught.

*sigh*

Why the change, again?

1 minute ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

Since when?!

I think both PS4 and XB1 had it since the beginning, but never really emphasized.  Both 360 and PS3 did.  I don't see why their successors wouldn't have it also.  I never tested it on either PS4 or XB1 myself to know for sure.  

20 minutes ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

Because I just found out Xbox has mouse and keyboard support.

Also, the Switch version is an effing mess right now.

At that point you could just use a PC, you can even have the same "experience" so to speak.

14 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

I think both PS4 and XB1 had it since the beginning, but never really emphasized.  Both 360 and PS3 did.  I don't see why their successors wouldn't have it also.  I never tested it on either PS4 or XB1 myself to know for sure.  

Well, I tried it on the PS4 and PS4 Pro. Didn’t work. I read there was a special adapter or something though.

3 minutes ago, ZXI-Nova said:

At that point you could just use a PC, you can even have the same "experience" so to speak.

Yeah, but I have really bad luck with PCs. Even when I get the ones with really good specs, they somehow turn out to be glitchy or wonky as heck.

With an Xbox One X or Xbox One S, and consoles in general, there’s a certain peace of mind. No worrying about builds or customizing or stuff like that.

Plus the Xbox One S was on sale for like, 200$ last I checked. Might be over though...

1 minute ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

Even when I get the ones with really good specs, they somehow turn out to be glitchy or wonky as heck.

The combination of Windows Defender, Malwarebytes, and CCleaner works wonders for that.  Well, that and removing the crapware that most Companies tend to put on their machines that isn't needed.    

16 hours ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

Well, I tried it on the PS4 and PS4 Pro. Didn’t work. I read there was a special adapter or something though.

Yeah, but I have really bad luck with PCs. Even when I get the ones with really good specs, they somehow turn out to be glitchy or wonky as heck.

With an Xbox One X or Xbox One S, and consoles in general, there’s a certain peace of mind. No worrying about builds or customizing or stuff like that.

Plus the Xbox One S was on sale for like, 200$ last I checked. Might be over though...

While a PC will never come close to that price, it will certainly be better in most aspects. Just dont buy prebuilt systems, most of the time they are overpriced and filled with bloatware or some expensive proprietary stuff.

Building your own is the best way to go and is not that difficult to do, and there is a lot of guides on the web how to do it.