Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

Solo I can watch.  That BS that was called The Last Jedi should be purged from ever existing.  

i'd rather forget they exist

37 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

All their new ones just seem misplaced and an attempt to farm some money.

it's modern disney, what would you expect?

4 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

LOL.  Honestly what movie that isn't the first in a series ever anything other than that.  😄  But I do understand what you mean.  

how to train your dragon is pretty fun

12 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

I expect them to ruin more stuff.

18 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

LOL.  Honestly what movie that isn't the first in a series ever anything other than that.  😄  But I do understand what you mean.  

Hear hear, notable examples off my head is transformers and fast and furious.

39 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Disney has been pretty good with anything else other than Star Wars.  I can even forgive them for most of their decisions on Star Wars minus the decisions made by two people.  That's a subject for another platform though. 

26 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

Hear hear, notable examples off my head is transformers and fast and furious.

Ok, Transformers I can agree.  The first Fast and Furious I can't consider a cash grab or misplaced, especially for the time.  😄 

27 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Ok, Transformers I can agree.  The first Fast and Furious I can't consider a cash grab or misplaced, especially for the time.  😄 

Its more the fact that they just keep adding more and more.

4 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i'm so sorry for your loss

I liked in a fangirl way but, too much forced nostalgia and it wasn't really a story that needed telling on the big screen. 

A 3 or 5 part mini series, yes, but a full movie?  Too much left out and simplified. 

13 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Disney has been pretty good with anything else other than Star Wars.  I can even forgive them for most of their decisions on Star Wars minus the decisions made by two people.  That's a subject for another platform though. 

i just want my good old fashioned cartoons and not all this live action/CGI stuff ;_;

10 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I liked in a fangirl way but, too much forced nostalgia and it wasn't really a story that needed telling on the big screen. 

A 3 or 5 part mini series, yes, but a full movie?  Too much left out and simplified. 

they should have just taken stories from the EU and made those, it would have expanded the movie universe and everyone would be happy. Disney gets their money and we get our star wars