Last post wins

Just now, Stalker_Cake said:

atm i have a faction missions that rewards 2 ranked soldiers, a scientist and a bunch of supplies waiting for me when i geet home. I only got my spark recently, so i haven't had the time to make more

Depending on what is happening, I usually take the exhausted soldiers and risk the "shaken" status. A faction mission with 2 ranked soldiers usually isn't worth it unless they're rank 3 or above and there really isn't a hard penalty for ignoring a mission beside having less supplies the next month. Just don't do it too often or you might hit negative income, which is a painfully slow game over. 

35 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Depending on what is happening, I usually take the exhausted soldiers and risk the "shaken" status. A faction mission with 2 ranked soldiers usually isn't worth it unless they're rank 3 or above and there really isn't a hard penalty for ignoring a mission beside having less supplies the next month. Just don't do it too often or you might hit negative income, which is a painfully slow game over. 

in my camaign i try to use only characters based on people in my discord, i have some randoms in case i need to use them, but i've been meaning to create more soon

had to edit because i wrote without looking on my screen

33 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

That can lead to some deafening shouting about certain parts, and a obsession about his air.

Reveal hidden contents

i haven't used his pack yet

Edited by Stalker_Cake