Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

On 2019-01-29 at 8:21 AM, Nova-XI said:

Good thing im stubborn as hell, it wont keep me away. I once spent 7 hours just to get Bo Prime handle, it took 87 T4 Exterminate (old void key system). I also spent 10 hours grinding mutagen sample for Hema, needles to say im not doing that again. 

Hopefully not as those mafia memes.

I wouldn't know anything about old systems. 😉

On 2019-02-03 at 4:09 PM, angias said:

What is your lifespan?

Limited in united, forever in separate.

13 hours ago, DropbearNinja said:

I wouldn't know anything about old systems. 😉

Instead of calling them Lith, Meso, Neo and Axi, it was just T1, T2, T3 and T4. There where a key for each mission type with predefined drop chances you could not influence, that is basically it. Its issue was that it couldn't handle the ever expanding addition of prime stuff and the silly rng (which is still present, just a bit less).

When the hostage finally can be obedient

Spoiler

CTZ1VnD.jpg

4 hours ago, Fiftycentis said:

Can't wait for fortuna on switch, because the sooner it arrives, the sooner I can start downloading those 13gb

Does the switch have a possiblity for a cabled connection?

4 hours ago, Fiftycentis said:

at least it looks like it will drop  slightly before i go to sleep, so i'll let it update while i wouldn't paly anyway

Quite convinient with that kind of connection.

37 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

wat the hek havs happnd to dis post

Threadnought Prime happend.

Edited by Nova-XI

i'm running out of games to play... there are barely any noteworthy games, and those that i have looked forward too either turned out to be S#&$, or has been delayed

19 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

It was a couple years ago bit yeah.  Had major participant profiles and everything lol

they were jealous of the POWAHR that this thread has

31 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i'm running out of games to play... there are barely any noteworthy games, and those that i have looked forward too either turned out to be S#&$, or has been delayed

What kind of games are you looking for? Maybe we can give some recommendation.

31 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

3 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

atm i'm just waiting for Battlefleet gothic armada 2 to get update for bigger battles and titans, and tropico 6, which unfortunantly got delayed, but i hope they use their time well to make the game better. I was also looking forward to Just Cause 4, but apperantly that game turned out to be S#&$...

I've been looking at a lot of games, but few actually peakes my interests, i mostly play strategy games, and preferably 1 with a good singleplayer