Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, Stalker_Cake said:

atm i'm just waiting for Battlefleet gothic armada 2 to get update for bigger battles and titans, and tropico 6, which unfortunantly got delayed, but i hope they use their time well to make the game better. I was also looking forward to Just Cause 4, but apperantly that game turned out to be S#&$...

I've been looking at a lot of games, but few actually peakes my interests, i mostly play strategy games, and preferably 1 with a good singleplayer

Anno 1800?

38 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

interesting, but Tropico 6 releases on the 29th of mars, and i'm more inclined to get that game than Anno

6 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

atm i'm just waiting for Battlefleet gothic armada 2 to get update for bigger battles and titans, and tropico 6, which unfortunantly got delayed, but i hope they use their time well to make the game better. I was also looking forward to Just Cause 4, but apperantly that game turned out to be S#&$...

I've been looking at a lot of games, but few actually peakes my interests, i mostly play strategy games, and preferably 1 with a good singleplayer

Just Cause 4 in it self can be fun, its just the story that is lacking and that it doesnt follow the style of the previous games. Though that is usually an issue when they keep expanding on the same thing, its gonna die out quick (the price doesn't help either).

If there is one gametype i miss seeing more is RTS, the last good game i know of is Supreme Commander 2 with nothing to follow up. Then there where Command & Conquer: Generals 2 but EA being EA as those donkeys they are, ruined that too.

2 hours ago, Nova-XI said:

Just Cause 4 in it self can be fun, its just the story that is lacking and that it doesnt follow the style of the previous games. Though that is usually an issue when they keep expanding on the same thing, its gonna die out quick (the price doesn't help either).

If there is one gametype i miss seeing more is RTS, the last good game i know of is Supreme Commander 2 with nothing to follow up. Then there where Command & Conquer: Generals 2 but EA being EA as those donkeys they are, ruined that too.

there are also the bugs, and the explosions seemed to have been downgraded. Though they are working on fixing game, so that's great

eh, i feel like SupCom 2 is lacking compared to the previous game + the expansion, so i was a bit disappointed.

25 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

there are also the bugs, and the explosions seemed to have been downgraded. Though they are working on fixing game, so that's great

eh, i feel like SupCom 2 is lacking compared to the previous game + the expansion, so i was a bit disappointed.

Its way simplier compared to Forge Alliance but i do enjoy Forge Alliance varity in units and possibilities. I would like more in that branch.

1 minute ago, Nova-XI said:

Yup, was very interested in it, so i bought it. It was fine but not really fine tuned and then they dumped it and released a "new" one...

they tried to start on a game called Human resources i think, looked really cool, but it seems that people thought they were rushing it

5 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

meh, it would be funny if the moderator lock this post and turns out he is the victor among the post.

They have done that before, though would be annoying since i have been here from around page 100.

Which reminds that we used to be able to see thread statistics but not anymore.

1 hour ago, Nova-XI said:

They have done that before, though would be annoying since i have been here from around page 100.

Which reminds that we used to be able to see thread statistics but not anymore.

I had been lurking from the start, waiting until the thread looked big enough to archive for performance reasons. I have seen this happen on other forums.

3 hours ago, DropbearNinja said:

I had been lurking from the start, waiting until the thread looked big enough to archive for performance reasons. I have seen this happen on other forums.

If you have been lurking from the start, shouldnt you know the old systems in warframe? (like the old void system)., just curious :3

Edited by Nova-XI