Jump to content
Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

Recommended Posts

à l’instant, Nova-XI a dit :

No cat here, only antimatter and explosions.

What is your lifespan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, angias said:

What is your lifespan?

How can we know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-01-29 at 8:21 AM, Nova-XI said:

Good thing im stubborn as hell, it wont keep me away. I once spent 7 hours just to get Bo Prime handle, it took 87 T4 Exterminate (old void key system). I also spent 10 hours grinding mutagen sample for Hema, needles to say im not doing that again. 

Hopefully not as those mafia memes.

I wouldn't know anything about old systems. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-01-31 at 11:40 AM, MagPrime said:

I am tempted to start messaging mods with links to all the misplaced topics here in Off Topic.  

Easy, young one. Don't get carried away so soon. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, DropbearNinja said:

Easy, young one. Don't get carried away so soon. 🙂

Define "soon"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-02-03 at 4:09 PM, angias said:

What is your lifespan?

Limited in united, forever in separate.

13 hours ago, DropbearNinja said:

I wouldn't know anything about old systems. 😉

Instead of calling them Lith, Meso, Neo and Axi, it was just T1, T2, T3 and T4. There where a key for each mission type with predefined drop chances you could not influence, that is basically it. Its issue was that it couldn't handle the ever expanding addition of prime stuff and the silly rng (which is still present, just a bit less).

  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 3 heures, DropbearNinja a dit :

Another w*** day done.

Welcome to the real world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait for fortuna on switch, because the sooner it arrives, the sooner I can start downloading those 13gb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the hostage finally can be obedient

Spoiler

CTZ1VnD.jpg

4 hours ago, Fiftycentis said:

Can't wait for fortuna on switch, because the sooner it arrives, the sooner I can start downloading those 13gb

Does the switch have a possiblity for a cabled connection?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

Does the switch have a possiblity for a cabled connection?

not that i know of, but still, i'm not home, and i only have the company wifi connection (which is slow) and a personal portable router (which is fast, but data limited)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

not that i know of, but still, i'm not home, and i only have the company wifi connection (which is slow) and a personal portable router (which is fast, but data limited)

Ouch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

Ouch.

at least it looks like it will drop  slightly before i go to sleep, so i'll let it update while i wouldn't paly anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fiftycentis said:

at least it looks like it will drop  slightly before i go to sleep, so i'll let it update while i wouldn't paly anyway

Quite convinient with that kind of connection.

37 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

wat the hek havs happnd to dis post

Threadnought Prime happend.

Edited by Nova-XI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

define threadnaught prime

We used to have a wikipedia page, but the admins there removed it for unknown reasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MagPrime said:

We used to have a wikipedia page, but the admins there removed it for unknown reasons. 

Oh, really? Didn't know of the wiki page.

Now I'm sad that it was removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fiftycentis said:

Oh, really? Didn't know of the wiki page.

Now I'm sad that it was removed

It was a couple years ago bit yeah.  Had major participant profiles and everything lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm running out of games to play... there are barely any noteworthy games, and those that i have looked forward too either turned out to be S#&$, or has been delayed

19 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

It was a couple years ago bit yeah.  Had major participant profiles and everything lol

they were jealous of the POWAHR that this thread has

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i'm running out of games to play... there are barely any noteworthy games, and those that i have looked forward too either turned out to be S#&$, or has been delayed

What kind of games are you looking for? Maybe we can give some recommendation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i'm running out of games to play... there are barely any noteworthy games, and those that i have looked forward too either turned out to be S#&$, or has been delayed

What kind of games are you looking for? Maybe we can give some recommendation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...