Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

11 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'm really annoyed that I can't add spoilers to my forum profile anymore.  There's 1 from when we could but I don't dare remove it and I can't copy/paste it.

From the looks of it seems i have succesfully been able to, both here and on my profile.

7 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

How did you copy the spoiler?

And posts, obviously, do it just fine.  But on my profile, I don't have the icon for spoilers as an option.

J3Cna2m.png?1

Just by doing the simple right click and copy paste.

Spoiler

k6T6JxS.png

Edited by Nova-XI

8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Still Chrome.

My internet throwed a derp on me. By comparing Firefox to Chrome, you cannot do it in chrome.

Edit: this amusingly also fits in with the chrome developers vision of choices leading to a bad user experience.

Edited by Nova-XI

9 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Logged in via Firefox and the spoiler option for my profile showed up.

Frickin' Chrome being a dck

Well if anything, Chrome's direction is going the wrong way. I have used it for the past 10 years (approx), but i have dumped totally and switched over to Firefox given i dont like Chrome's current direction.

1 minute ago, Nova-XI said:

Well if anything, Chrome's direction is going the wrong way. I have used it for the past 10 years (approx), but i have dumped totally and switched over to Firefox given i dont like Chrome's current direction.

I bounce between the two.  Mostly been using Chrome the last few years because it's tied to my Google account, making the lazy me happy that I don't have to import bookmarks or try and find old stuff.

33 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I bounce between the two.  Mostly been using Chrome the last few years because it's tied to my Google account, making the lazy me happy that I don't have to import bookmarks or try and find old stuff.

I dont have much bookmarked and most sites i remember so it was an easy switch for me.

When comparing Ash`s re-visit to frames like Oberon & Nezha that have received outstanding changes, (in my opinion) Ash is not really a big deal.

The changes that I came up with Ash makes him useful in a team, more of an efficient killer and makes him fit the theme of a ninja better.

Ash:

1st Ability:

If you hold the ability, you have the option to make two things happen;

·       Either the elemental mods you have on your melee weapon will be inflicted onto enemies but only base elementals. If you have two elementals equipped, it will proc either one.  Same thing applies If you have all four elemental mods equipped.

·       Or by having no elemental mods equipped it`s damage will double however if you have only one elemental mod equipped, the damage will split e.g. toxin & slash.

·       If you aim it at an enemy, both shurikens will seek out that enemy.

This gives Ash more options and a creative way to kill enemies. Even through most people would rather have the double slash damage, it`s a choice whether you want mods with elemental mods or not.

2nd ability

·       Increase the stun duration to 4 sec.

·       Enemies that enter the smoke will have a 6 sec stun duration and be more susceptible to damage by 30%.

·       The smoke will linger for 10 seconds.

·       The effectiveness can be increased by strength and duration mods.

Synergy:

·       Using 1st, 3rd and 4th abilities on the smoke victim will increase the damage the enemy will receive.

·       If you use any ability while you`re invisible, enemy bodies will disappear.

There are three new ways you can use this ability;

·       You can mod for duration and range to make this a better cc ability.

·       You can use it next to a dangerously high-levelled enemy to stun it and kill it with ease.

·       You can use it to block enemies in doorways. Since the smoke affect duration is 6 seconds and the smoke lasts 10 seconds, enemies will be stuck for a total of 12 seconds.

·       Ash is more effective in stealth gameplay.

·       Ash now can be use in a farming team with a nekros.

3rd ability:

·       Make ash able to teleport through windows if there are allies, npcs, enemies and objects with a health bar on the other side of it.

·       Make ash able to teleport to enemies in the air.

With these small tweaks Ash will be beneficial in spy missions and has an easier time killing airborne enemies.

4th ability

·       When activating the ability, it will start instantly.

·       Pressing the ability will bring you into the animation, holding the ability will send clones out to kill instead of you.

·       Ash will continually kill the enemy until it`s dead.

·       If you are in the bs animation pressing the ability again will deactivate it.

·       Enemies that are red can be killed by allies.

·       Make bs able to kill as many enemies that are within the radius of the enemy he`s aiming at.

·       An indicator is shown of the number of enemies that are going to be killed by bs.

Why this logically makes blade storm better;

·       Ash`s bs is slow however at lease because it`s an instant activation, he will at least get to the enemies 1st before any other frame`s damage ability does.

·       The current bs we have now made him absolutely useless in a team but with my changes, at least in a high-level mission he can kill more efficiently which in turn make the team less likely to get downed.

·       The choice of whether you want to be in the animations or not is much easier to pull off. The way it is now if you use bs and you want to join the animation, but you have no energy you can’t join it even through it`s not meant to cost any energy to do so.

·       The indicator lets you know when you can use bs again.

·       If saryn, ember, banshee, equinox can kill as many enemies that’s in their radius then ash should be able to do the same thing.

·       These changes do not make him op because other people can take his kills while bs is still active.

New bladestorm augment:

Each enemy that is killed from bs will leave an x on the ground which will give Ash and allies increased attack and running speed which can stack up to 30%

·       The indicator of this I shown on the top right of the screen.

I decided to change the augment since there is a chance that the combat multiplier is going away in melee 3.0 and in all is a better augment in my opinion.

And since there is a chance that the combat multiplier is going away, I have come up with a new way to stack up Ash`s bs damage.

(Synergy)

Shuriken & Blade storm:

To increase the damage of bs you must use shuriken. As long as enemies continuedly keep receiving bleeding ticks, your damage will increase over time.

·       This is not about killing the enemy with shuriken, they need to be alive for bs to receive more damage.

·       This gives you a very good reason to use shuriken.

·       This also synergises with his passive giving you 10 seconds of bleeding ticks.

·       If no enemies are affected by slash, you will have 5 seconds before the damage resets.

·       There will be an indicator showing the amount of damage you are accumulating.

·       This does not include using weapons that does slash damage, its only for shuriken.

·       When you use bs after stacking up the damage, it will reset.

·       This makes him a very efficient killer in high level missions.

Fix: Make Ash be able to teleport in and out of the same grates instead of just one direction.

Fix: Sometime there is an invisible wall between Ash and the enemy when using bladestorm.

Fix: Make the “clones” look like exactly like him instead of looking like holograms.

My re-visit to Ash makes him strategic in missions, more effective in stealth related missions, gives him synergy and makes him more of an efficient in the art of assassination.

11 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

I dont have much bookmarked and most sites i remember so it was an easy switch for me.

I bookmark like a maniac.  For some reason people ask me for advice on stuff, so I have self help or "do the thing 101" links bookmarked for easy reference.

59 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I bookmark like a maniac.  For some reason people ask me for advice on stuff, so I have self help or "do the thing 101" links bookmarked for easy reference.

Your own digital "library" where you are the librarian or a real world "guide of the lotus".

I mainly just bookmark streaming sites. To keep track of what episode I’m on and stuff. Since some of the shows I watch have over 500+ episodes, losing my place can be a real hassle.

+ my various profiles on various sites.

And I guess stuff that I want to look at more in-depth later.