Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

il y a 24 minutes, BenaBean a dit :

I can just imagine De coming on here and seeing 13,000 pages of messages.

Multiple time they came.

It's one of the oldest thread still active.

I have heard they've considered closing the thread but decided to upgrade their forum instead.

27 minutes ago, angias said:

Multiple time they came.

It's one of the oldest thread still active.

I have heard they've considered closing the thread but decided to upgrade their forum instead.

DE being good people and not putting a blind on the peeps.

59 minutes ago, BenaBean said:

I can just imagine De coming on here and seeing 13,000 pages of messages.

And then to consider it is not all them. Plenty of them has been removed over the years.

Do you guys know the proper way to use a fire extinguisher? Just remember how to P-A-S-S

Pull the pin

Aim at the base if the fire

Squeeze the lever

Sweep side too side

Scream as you're doing it to let everyone know you're defeating the fire demon

That last S is invisible and silent

4 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Do you guys know the proper way to use a fire extinguisher? Just remember how to P-A-S-S

Pull the pin

Squeeze the lever

Sweep side too side

that's the coward's way of doing it, a real man throws the extinguisher at the fire

2 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Pull the pin

Squeeze the lever

Sweep side too side

The last S is always "sweep the leg". The fire will never see it coming.

Il y a 2 heures, Sajochi a dit :

Pull the pin

Squeeze the lever

Sweep side too side

This strat could be viable in early game, helpful in midgame but don't you ever try to do it in late game (you might be a burden to your squad).

I post here because I need to explain why I hate myself :

2 or 3 hours of gameplay, doing things here & there in the Vallis to then do 3 complete runs about the Thermia and this sooo dammlong coolant-cell in public ... and then I decided to quite.. go on the elevator (was on public with 2 other dudes still walking around) and try for the first time to quite "because now you can do that in survival and Vallis/Cetus without risking to loose anything obtained".

I aborted the mission... lost every items (including the 2-handed nikana stand, that I got for the first time); the diluted thermia; the nightwaves reputations by taking prisoners back & the thermia account that didn't move...

I lost 3 hours and can't play that much every day on the week...

Just to avoid the case where I die without understanding this "solo extraction" - someone could explain the "what do to" to rage quite as some players in public & still get my things ?

Edited by Umbriellan

33 minutes ago, Umbriellan said:

I post here because I need to explain why I hate myself :

2 or 3 hours of gameplay, doing things here & there in the Vallis to then do 3 complete runs about the Thermia and this sooo dammlong coolant-cell in public ... and then I decided to quite.. go on the elevator (was on public with 2 other dudes still walking around) and try for the first time to quite "because now you can do that in survival and Vallis/Cetus without risking to loose anything obtained".

I aborted the mission... lost every items (including the 2-handed nikana stand, that I got for the first time); the diluted thermia; the nightwaves reputations by taking prisoners back & the thermia account that didn't move...

I lost 3 hours and can't play that much every day on the week...

Just to avoid the case where I die without understanding this "solo extraction" - someone could explain the "what do to" to rage quite as some players in public & still get my things ?

If you chose abort, you will always lose your items. The only way to safely extract is by finishing the mission or when extraction is possible.