Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Come to think of it, we as the human race arent that far off from eternal life. The only problem is the brain, as so far a conscious cant be transferred between two brains, but the body likely to be 3d printed with stem cells.

On 2019-03-12 at 5:57 AM, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

I remember all the old "worship" threads people in LPW used to get. Is that still a trend or did they die off a long time ago?

That probably died off with how many of the old commenters are inactive (on this forum at least, its most likely moved to discord i suppose)

36 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

To be clear, I'm Spiderman in this scenario.  ❤️

Why no Magneto.

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

4728e2bcaaa96302fb65c211ff906f99.gif

Random kindness is one of the best things, makes one feel ever so happy. Like that conversation i had with another Tenno last sunday, if it hadnt been for that nightwave survival, i wouldnt have "met" that nice person.

9 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

Random kindness is one of the best things, makes one feel ever so happy. Like that conversation i had with another Tenno last sunday, if it hadnt been for that nightwave survival, i wouldnt have "met" that nice person.

Agreed.

It's a shame that sometimes it's hard to give due to how some people can be deprived of casual affection, taking it as a sign of interest. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Agreed.

It's a shame that sometimes it's hard to give due to how some people can be deprived of casual affection, taking it as a sign of interest.

Its even harder on the internet as text lacks the body language and feel. Even though i prefer being by myself, it is nice to have someone to talk to with similar interest. Like right now :3

5 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Wait. I wanted dubs on Spidey. 

Too slow.  ^_^

Just now, Nova-XI said:

Its even harder on the internet as text lacks the body language and feel. Even though i prefer being by myself, it is nice to have someone to talk to with similar interest. Like right now :3

Agreed.

9 hours ago, Nova-XI said:

what do you mean that this random stranger that said hi isn't in love with me??

7 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

what do you mean that this random stranger that said hi isn't in love with me??

Because you have the cows.

2 hours ago, angias said:

We are on the same planet you moron.

Well wiping out the planet isnt necessary a bad thing.

Just now, Nova-XI said:

Dont need anything else when you have giant "doggos".

i'm getting so used to cows i'm treating them like people, which is bad.

last weekend i got really irritated on 3 calves because APPERANTLY MY DIRT/S#&$ RIDDLED CLOTHES WERE MORE DELICIOUS THAN WARM, RAW, NUTRITIOUS, FATTY MILK