Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, angias said:

Ignorant modern tenno: is this mandarin? Do we have a mandarin translator?

This is cyrillic, mandarin looks way different. Though its easier to get confused by chinese, korean and japanes but they have some different way of writing so they can be distinguished from eachother.

Edited by Nova-XI

il y a 2 minutes, Nova-XI a dit :

This is cyrillic, mandarin looks way different. Though its easier to get confused by chinese, korean and japanes but they have some different way of writing so they can be distinguished from eachother.

That was the joke.

I should stop confusing people with rp.

1 hour ago, angias said:

That was the joke.

I should stop confusing people with rp.

I dont have the ability to read through lines (given my mental state), i take most things literal so jokes goes straight by (aside from the most obvious)

14 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

I'm going to regret this

blyat

That is not how you write it товарищ , its блять

20 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Yikes, ok then.

Ironically todays patch has almost fixed the issue, so now she only appears when opening the menu thing (if hint transmissions has been turned off). Now i dont need my post-it note on the bezel.

8 hours ago, Nova-XI said:

Ironically todays patch has almost fixed the issue, so now she only appears when opening the menu thing (if hint transmissions has been turned off). Now i dont need my post-it note on the bezel.

Noice.

Played Warframe on a larger screen today, turns out, Nora is pretty annoying with how often she pops up when you don't have hint transmissions turned off. 

Like most voice lines in the game, she's mind numbingly predictable, just like Ordis, Lotus, etc. 

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Noice.

Played Warframe on a larger screen today, turns out, Nora is pretty annoying with how often she pops up when you don't have hint transmissions turned off. 

Like most voice lines in the game, she's mind numbingly predictable, just like Ordis, Lotus, etc. 

Dreamers! DREAMERS! DREAMERS!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Noice.

*cries in 27" screen* i agree, all of them are fairly predictable, though i woulndt mind if some had a more humorous attitude. Just like the old grineer, "hey, leave my mother out of this" and "combat formation bravo" and the proceeds to do random stuff.

5 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Dreamers! DREAMERS! DREAMERS!!!!!!!!!!

She might as well use a megaphone next time, so we start "seeing" sound.

Posted (edited)
il y a 7 minutes, Nova-XI a dit :

Translate the text in binary, that should help.

Edited by angias

7 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

DREEEAAAAMEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, angias said:

Translate the text in binary, that should help.

The only way i could see that happen is using a DAC and connect wires to the brain, then send electromagetic pulses according to the binary values.

3 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

DREEEAAAAMEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White noice earraep commit!

21 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

The only way i could see that happen is using a DAC and connect wires to the brain, then send electromagetic pulses according to the binary values.

White noice earraep commit!

Spoiler

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

Amazon policies are weird, i want to buy digital music for download but in order to do that, i have to have a local address and credit card in one of the countries their webshops are in. It literally makes zero sense since its download off the web. Good thing Bandcamp exits (just smaller selection as a downside), and you can actually get in a lossless codec, compared to the usual mp3.

Amazon: "We will gladly send this sheit across the continent, but digital download hell naw."

Edited by Nova-XI
Im genuinely confused.

10 minutes ago, Evil.Eye said:

who decides the winner?

Everyone who's ever posted last takes place in a wet t-shirt contest, judged by Sir David Attenborough and Bill Nye.

30 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Everyone who's ever posted last takes place in a wet t-shirt contest, judged by Sir David Attenborough and Bill Nye.

Can i have Neil Degrasse on that judge board too?

I'm making a warframe deckbuilder and so far it's looking pretty good. 

4 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

I'm making a warframe deckbuilder and so far it's looking pretty good. 

Like warframe builder or am i misunderstanding it?

33 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

Can i have Neil Degrasse on that judge board too?

No, I've heard he's a randy bugger and I don't want him jumping on my sweet meats.

54 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

Like warframe builder or am i misunderstanding it?

A deckbuilder. They're card games where you start with a basic deck and gain new cards as the game progresses. Usually play them against other people. Look up Ascension, it's a really good example of a competative deck builder

5 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

A deckbuilder. They're card games where you start with a basic deck and gain new cards as the game progresses. Usually play them against other people. Look up Ascension, it's a really good example of a competative deck builder

Oh, i see.

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

No, I've heard he's a randy bugger and I don't want him jumping on my sweet meats.

It isnt something im aware off, or at least i havent noticed.

9 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

It isnt something im aware off, or at least i havent noticed.

Try it. Wear a white t-shirt, soak your top, stand in front of a picture of him.

Watch as his eyes follow you about the room, his randyness has seeped into the internet.

I'm so glad the boosters are stacking this weekend, wisp farming just got stupidly easy.  

1 night cycle just got me 60 wisps. Waiting for another one so I can just stock up on the damn things. 

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

28 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'm so glad the boosters are stacking this weekend, wisp farming just got stupidly easy.  

1 night cycle just got me 60 wisps. Waiting for another one so I can just stock up on the damn things. 

Thanks for reminding me of that, as i have been busy farming the rare fish