Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

6 hours ago, angias said:

Ya mean because of the content or beause the console is powerfull? (in math)

Definitely because of the switches content  .Thats the cream of the crop. Its  under powered to me because it has no internet browser which I think is the biggest bummer of the system.

Il y a 3 heures, (XB1)XlOoftheGoof Xl a dit :

Would be funny though if a DE mod closed the post and said last post.

that would be cheating. sort of.

11 hours ago, (XB1)XlOoftheGoof Xl said:

Would be funny though if a DE mod closed the post and said last post.

It already happened. A couple times actually. All in good fun, by the way. 

• Haha 1

Apparently unlocking waybounds counts as unlocking a full focus tree, quite unexpected.

Il y a 15 heures, Nova-XI a dit :

Apparently unlocking waybounds counts as unlocking a full focus tree, quite unexpected.

...they expect you to do it last.

Misscoded for space efficiency. Not that loading time really change alot in focus menu, for the number of time you go there.

45 minutes ago, angias said:

...they expect you to do it last.

Misscoded for space efficiency. Not that loading time really change alot in focus menu, for the number of time you go there.

I may be a bit of an odd one in this regard, but i strictly use zenurik for energizing dash only and the rest of the nodes in the tree i find fairly useless. As the 4 others doesnt have energy regen, im not interested in them. This leaves the waybound nodes as the only ones as a source of interest, so i have skipped everything else just for those (only need Unairu as this point).

Posted (edited)
Il y a 1 heure, Nova-XI a dit :

I may be a bit of an odd one in this regard, but i strictly use zenurik for energizing dash only and the rest of the nodes in the tree i find fairly useless. As the 4 others doesnt have energy regen, im not interested in them. This leaves the waybound nodes as the only ones as a source of interest, so i have skipped everything else just for those (only need Unairu as this point).

Don't worry. Energizing dash is greatly overused and you are actually an odd one when not using it.

I personnally prefer vazarin and naramon. The school are so ingrained in my though process that i feel extremely lacking and vulnerable when i'm not using them.

So i guess the same apply to all school. The simple though of having to manage your mana casting would be considered a great limitation to you. This has more to do with your though process than with your build.

A weird example...not the best: i once played exclusively with inaros, adaptation, umbra, vazarin.....that was a mistake because the drawback on my gameplay were tremendous. An excessive amount of potential hp lowered my survivability skill.

You start to feel the decay when you use something else. At this point you either sharp up or stick with the decay and addopt it has your though process.

Edited by angias

12 minutes ago, angias said:

Don't worry. Energizing dash is greatly overused and you are actually an odd one when not using it.

I personnally prefer vazarin and naramon. The school are so ingrained in my though process that i feel extremely lacking and vulnerable when i'm not using them.

So i guess the same apply to all school. The simple though of having to manage your mana casting would be considered a great limitation to you. This has more to do with your though process than with your build.

A weird example...not the best: i once played exclusively with inaros, adaptation, umbra, vazarin.....that was a mistake because the drawback on my gameplay were tremendous. An excessive amount of potential hp lowered my survivability skill.

I see what you mean, its probably also why i like having the D polarity on the aura slot for rejuvenation (no magus elevate, yet).

Your example is fine, its like if you only used Rhino all the way and then go over to a squishy warframe

When a riven change makes a number go from something perfect to a almost perfect is one hek of a trigger.

Il y a 2 heures, Nova-XI a dit :

When a riven change makes a number go from something perfect to a almost perfect is one hek of a trigger.

Ho S#&$....i wonder wich riven i have got buffed.

7 hours ago, angias said:

Ho S#&$....i wonder wich riven i have got buffed.

12~ buffs for me vs 16 nerfs.

4 hours ago, Critiamat said:

One infested crawler: *exists*
Mesa players:

mesa_players.PNG

Cant leave the magical torso do its weebou magic.

4 hours ago, MetalBerserker said:

2xnim1.jpg

But now you have an oppotunity to fight back and make Khora your new mom.

Saving the thread from reaching page 2 of off topic. You're welcome. 

32 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Saving the thread from reaching page 2 of off topic. You're welcome. 

ty hero

having threadnought prime going on page 2 would have been a shame