Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

il y a 9 minutes, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 a dit :

YOU EVIL EVIL MAN HOW COULD DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!

he was kind enough to let us know.

An evil lad would replace the content of the tank in the usine.

26 minutes ago, angias said:

he was kind enough to let us know.

An evil lad would replace the content of the tank in the usine.

There is also the egg covered in chocolate so it looks delicious but with a nasty surprise.

il y a 43 minutes, Nova-XI a dit :

There is also the egg covered in chocolate so it looks delicious but with a nasty surprise.

2 hours ago, angias said:

What is your duty?

My duty is to protect memes. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

My duty is to protect memes. 

A worthy advisary for article 13.

On a side note, being slow with cetus has its benefits with economy changes.

9 hours ago, Nova-XI said:

On a side note, being slow with cetus has its benefits with economy changes.

How many blueprints got converted for you?

3 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

How many blueprints got converted for you?

The blueprints i had laying around was Exodia Contagion and Epidemic, 20x of each. Though the best thing is I don't need to craft them (like elevate) as they are quite resource intensive.

Though I haven't checked, but this update brings lots of neat things with it.

PoE fixes, weapon buffs, Catchmoon not being wonky and chat mod fix, its like christmas except we lost our 4+ year old christmas decoration.

Get back into General Discussion with that nonsense. 

We have standards here. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, MagPrime said:

We have standards here. 

Seems we need Miss Orby to establish some.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nova-XI said:

PoE fixes, weapon buffs, Catchmoon not being wonky and chat mod fix, its like christmas except we lost our 4+ year old christmas decoration.

I know. Various good stuff being updated or fixed, plus the arrival of Primed Animal Instinct just made my week. Leveling companions is still tedious though.

10 hours ago, MagPrime said:

We have standards here. 

Standards? What is that? Is that some kind of candy?

3 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

I know. Various good stuff being updated or fixed, plus the arrival of Primed Animal Instinct just made my week. Leveling companions is still tedious though.

I found joy for my smeeta again, but it still stupid and dies all the time. Though their latest changes and the upcoming ones makes it less resource intensive.

The fastest way for me to level was to keep running spy missions over and over as waiting for them to kill something takes too long. Its the same for weak Amps. On topic of prime mods, i have too many of them that needs leveling, mostly a credit issue as sortie spews out Anasa like there is no end to it.

3 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

I found joy for my smeeta again, but it still stupid and dies all the time. Though their latest changes and the upcoming ones makes it less resource intensive.

Haven't played with any of those furballs yet, because as you said, they're dumb as bricks. Somehow my sentinels are more "durable" than them.

6 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

The fastest way for me to level was to keep running spy missions over and over as waiting for them to kill something takes too long. Its the same for weak Amps.

Seconded. While I enjoy spy missions, I would like some variation leveling them solo.

8 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

On topic of prime mods, i have too many of them that needs leveling, mostly a credit issue as sortie spews out Anasa like there is no end to it.

I thought Sorties is quite decent on the credits side.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

Haven't played with any of those furballs yet, because as you said, they're dumb as bricks. Somehow my sentinels are more "durable" than them.

Seconded. While I enjoy spy missions, I would like some variation leveling them solo.

I thought Sorties is quite decent on the credits side.

They give some, a tad above the standard but pales in comparison with index. Its certainly not enough for leveling mods. Index in the only really stable way to lots of credits from what i know of.

While variation is good, i brute force my way through when i dont enjoy the content anyway. The faster i get them done, the better (looking at you moa, howeever cute you may be, you are still useless). Though the issue lies in which warframe you choose as they scale from you while sentinels are constant (both having pros and cons in that regard). Also sentinels without weapons doesnt draw too much attention, a thing that could be neat is if they were invulnerable as long they dont have any weapon equipped.

Edited by Nova-XI
  • Applause 1

4 hours ago, Nova-XI said:

Seems we need Miss Orby to establish some.

Not too many, honestly. 

After my initial program broke for the deckbuilder, I had to resort to a yugioh tcg editor to make the cards in a fast way. I am happy to say the cards are finished and I should be showcasing them today. I'm nervous as hell though. 

Posted (edited)
il y a une heure, Sajochi a dit :

After my initial program broke for the deckbuilder, I had to resort to a yugioh tcg editor to make the cards in a fast way. I am happy to say the cards are finished and I should be showcasing them today. I'm nervous as hell though. 

Even more good news.

Can't wait for that.

Seriously: warframe probably has the best setup for that sort of card game.

Edited by angias

7 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Nice, im curious on how they turn out despite your software troubles ^^

7 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

oh no, am kinda running out of miniatures, just slightly less than 30 left 

How long does it take to finish one on average ?

22 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

How long does it take to finish one on average ?

no idea, but i usually use quite a few hours on my XV8's, on some other is can use ''days''

My ''modern'' XV8's

Spoiler

image0.jpg

New (2019) vs old (2018)

Spoiler

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

image2.jpg

Ghostkeel

Spoiler

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Canoptek wraiths (new vs ''old'') (also Imotehk the stormlord), the old 1 has had shade applied to it, the new 1 hasn't

Spoiler

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

1 hour ago, Nova-XI said:

Good news is, we were able to find all the glaring flaws in balance. More good news, we just need to re-evaluate a small part of the entire game. Bad news, I got to spend another couple weeks fixing it all.

1 hour ago, Sajochi said:

Good news is, we were able to find all the glaring flaws in balance. More good news, we just need to re-evaluate a small part of the entire game. Bad news, I got to spend another couple weeks fixing it all.

Almost a love hate relationship, with most love :3