Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

19 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

turn off your perverted brain for just a minute

I can only give you 6.9 seconds. 

36 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

mmHaitz.jpg

Never!

Anyway, if anyone asks about measuring Warframe butts, I'm not going to do it anymore. Let someone else have the fun.

Just now, Renegade343 said:

Never!

Anyway, if anyone asks about measuring Warframe butts, I'm not going to do it anymore. Let someone else have the fun.

Y tho

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Y tho 

Well, I've a feeling people would like some new faces when doing it.

Edited by Renegade343

43 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Never!

Isn't there a chart though?

Just now, Sajochi said:

Isn't there a chart though?

Used to be that I used math to measure the curvature of Warframe butts.

• Applause 1

27 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Used to be that I used math to measure the curvature of Warframe butts.

A noble cause. I applaud you. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Let's just say males and females are biologically different and we depend on each other to survive and thrive. Can't go wrong with that statement.

What is the ratio of dependency across all fields of humanity? What is a suitable biological range of difference for humans to survive and thrive? Since animals are biologically different, can humans survive and thrive with just Stalker_Cake's cat? I demand handwritten paper studies!

5 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

A noble cause. I applaud you. 

Well, it was something to pass the time with before. Now that we're talking about it again, maybe I could reconsider and restart it. After all, I decided to play Conclave a bit again after I told myself not to because it would affect me negatively (which it did, so I stopped), so why not those calculations too?

Could use/learn better software to do it. After all, it's 2019.

2 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

What is the ratio of dependency across all fields of humanity? What is a suitable biological range of difference for humans to survive and thrive? Since animals are biologically different, can humans survive and thrive with just Stalker_Cake's cat? I demand handwritten paper studies!

I wouldn't know off the top of my head, but my guess is that we definitely need some sort of mix of males and females. What that mix ratio is, people probably already found it out.

• Applause 1

34 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Well, it was something to pass the time with before. Now that we're talking about it again, maybe I could reconsider and restart it. After all, I decided to play Conclave a bit again after I told myself not to because it would affect me negatively (which it did, so I stopped), so why not those calculations too?

7G5TZ4x.png

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

7G5TZ4x.png

Eh, let's see if I'm motivated enough to figure out SFM to get better models and pictures.

5 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

my cat only listens to me and prefers to be around me

6 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Eh, let's see if I'm motivated enough to figure out SFM to get better models and pictures.

I might know a guy. He messes with SFM all the time to help his artist friends have references for commissions. I'll ask him if he can find decent models of warframes. 

7 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Could use/learn better software to do it. After all, it's 2019.

I know a certain mountain can help your..  studies.

While Matlab could do it, just takes some time to figure out how to do so and its not free. Though if you have an image you could sort in white and black and then make a fit script to derive a function for the curvature. But i suck at programming and my lector is really not helping the interest.

3 hours ago, Nova-XI said:

I know a certain mountain can help your..  studies. 

While Matlab could do it, just takes some time to figure out how to do so and its not free. Though if you have an image you could sort in white and black and then make a fit script to derive a function for the curvature. But i suck at programming and my lector is really not helping the interest.

I did brought MATLAB on a whim some years ago, and I do know how to use it to some degree.

21 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

I did brought MATLAB on a whim some years ago, and I do know how to use it to some degree.

Satisfaction! i have around a year left before i have to get it on my own.

My buddy has been trying to find decent SFM models of warframes and got close enough on SFMLab. So there's that. 

It rained so hard that it actually woke me up. Thought I was right next to a drum line. 

30 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

It rained so hard that it actually woke me up. Thought I was right next to a drum line. 

Maybe someone did place a drum on your roof?