Last post wins

17 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

At least in my case, Warframe doesnt like any other launcher running in the meantime with it, else it start throwing fits.

Yup, definitely telling you something. Probably that Warframe can't live without you.

6 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

See? You now have a symbiotic relationship with Warframe now. Pray that it doesn't shut down.

Its inevitable, just a matter of time but i already have plans for certain things.

13 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Still have to kill you. Or just stick you in a large vat in suspension.

Easy to kill, would be more annoying with the flood where the only solution is to glass everything.

6 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Just posting to show I'm still alive and well. Also to save LPW (again) from touching page 2 of off-topic. 

Also 3 exams this week. Save me. 

May you have Volt's speed buff and Gara's Splinter Storm, to save you from the devil itself.

10 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Looking forward to the slow season of the Forums, where salty vets and clueless newbies lose interest because there's nothing new to complain about. 

I can see why but people will always compain about one thing or another. Though i like being able to go slow, so i can enjoy the small things like playing ping pong with glaives from Pahd scaffold.

4 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

I can see why but people will always compain about one thing or another. Though i like being able to go slow, so i can enjoy the small things like playing ping pong with glaives from Pahd scaffold.

Oh I know but it'll be a much lesser cacophony of idiocy.