Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

It's that time of year again, where the kiddos are let out of school and they are unsupervised on the internet. 

I'm gonna start a tech company with a product called "EZParental Control." It will be a program that makes monitoring a child's online activity easy to set up and limit. It will be like all the other programs parents ignore. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

It's that time of year again, where the kiddos are let out of school and they are unsupervised on the internet. 

I'm gonna start a tech company with a product called "EZParental Control." It will be a program that makes monitoring a child's online activity easy to set up and limit. It will be like all the other programs parents ignore. 

will you call it Childbook?

il y a 10 minutes, Sajochi a dit :

And i choose now to start playing Minecraft again, of all time!

3 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

You're not drunk yet and you are this crazy?

Dont need booze to be crazy, booze only acts as a randomizer anyway.

40 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Sounds like an Asus software, hopefully more stable than theirs. Also you could also just put them inside a electrical fence, cant leave without a power outage, that can be countered by a local generator.

8 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Sounds like an Asus software, hopefully more stable than theirs. Also you could also just put them inside a electrical fence, cant leave without a power outage, that can be countered by a local generator.

And what, have a nice free meal if the kid electrocutes themselves?

1 hour ago, Renegade343 said:

And what, have a nice free meal if the kid electrocutes themselves?

Tbh, i wouldnt eat a thing that is primarily S#&$e. Id throw that in the.. DESECRATOR 3000!! FOR THE EXTRA LOOT AND EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOONN!! *sick guitar solos away*

21 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Tbh, i wouldnt eat a thing that is primarily S#&$e. Id throw that in the.. DESECRATOR 3000!! FOR THE EXTRA LOOT AND EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOONN!! *sick guitar solos away*

Nekros may as well be Santa Claus at this rate. Well, Santa Claus if he's an agile and very murderous old man.

43 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Nekros may as well be Santa Claus at this rate. Well, Santa Claus if he's an agile and very murderous old man.

Depends on your view :3 though he may have a deal with Krampus.

On 2019-05-02 at 4:10 AM, MagPrime said:

I'm diving into city of heroes. 

@Padre_Akais

You hear the news about that?  (IIRC you played, if not, disregard)

Yuppers.

Been watching folks play it ( which is huge as I detest that kinda stuff) and just kinda waiting to see what NCsoft is going to say before I jump in.

My son and some old friends of mine will probably be tooling around Atlas Park inside the next week or so regardless unless NCsoft breaks their silence on the matter.

I've missed that game tons and constantly wished some publisher had purchased it from NCsoft instead of them burying it.

Edit: I'll tell you this much... One of my friends is so excited about COH returning he hit newegg and ordered parts for a new PC just to play it because he'd gone to console only and his current rig is basically a moldy potato.

Edited by Padre_Akais

3 hours ago, Padre_Akais said:

Yuppers.

Been watching folks play it ( which is huge as I detest that kinda stuff) and just kinda waiting to see what NCsoft is going to say before I jump in.

My son and some old friends of mine will probably be tooling around Atlas Park inside the next week or so regardless unless NCsoft breaks their silence on the matter.

I've missed that game tons and constantly wished some publisher had purchased it from NCsoft instead of them burying it.

Edit: I'll tell you this much... One of my friends is so excited about COH returning he hit newegg and ordered parts for a new PC just to play it because he'd gone to console only and his current rig is basically a moldy potato.

There's a discord and Facebook group that's doing a decent job of keeping people up to date on the news.  Last I heard, the people running the server are talking to NC about the future of the servers. 

And I came close to doing the same as your friend lol thankfully the laptop is able to handle the game easily so I didn't have to!

I'm pretty excited about this though, I've contacted most of my old SG and gotten them in lol