Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

16 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

Can someone please explain to me what is happening?

We here are a small sophisticated group of questionable sanity who have formed a communal bond over anonymity. We indulge in a variety of debaucheries, the one you see before you is the perverse debauchery of role play, ewww. Look upon them and be forever fore shammed, then join us in this sophistication of debauchery.

Come brother we shall have you changed, reborn through the debauchery of Last Post Wins. Forever bound to the forums.

These explanations get worse everyone time....

1 minute ago, Postal_pat said:

We here are a small sophisticated group of questionable sanity who have formed a communal bond over anonymity. We indulge in a variety of debaucheries, the one you see before you is the perverse debauchery of role play, ewww. Look upon them and be forever fore shammed, then join us in this sophistication of debauchery.

Come brother we shall have you changed, reborn through the debauchery of Last Post Wins. Forever bound to the forums.

I have a bad feeling about this

18 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

I feel like there is a missed opportunity for a Vor post

12 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

"UpgradeAcorn was later spotted on a remote island, buried up to his neck."

"Surrounded by Crab rave."