Jump to content
Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

Recommended Posts

Just now, Renegade343 said:

Cute.

Painfully so. 

That top pic was when she discovered the joy of "Peek-a-boo" with the curtains at sunrise.  Came close to killing her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

That top pic was when she discovered the joy of "Peek-a-boo" with the curtains at sunrise.  Came close to killing her.

Nooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MagPrime said:
  Hide contents

Image may contain: cat

Image may contain: cat

No photo description available.

This is the day I brought her home, 06/13/15  She was supposedly 8 weeks.

 

What a cute little one < 3

My parents has my guinea pigs, as im not allowed to have any animal in my apartment (aside from myself hue hue)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

What a cute little one < 3

My parents has my guinea pigs, as im not allowed to have any animal in my apartment (aside from myself hue hue)

I had Guinea Pigs as a kid.  They're interesting little weirdos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I had Guinea Pigs as a kid.  They're interesting little weirdos. 

Yup, and hungry all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Yup, and hungry all the time.

Also squealing all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Also squealing all the time.

Yup, i enjoy those sounds.

10 minutes ago, Spaceland said:

Hungry...mmmm...bacon

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Yup, i enjoy those sounds.

giphy.gif

Guinea pig bacon :P.

  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

Guinea pig bacon :P.

If you live in south america i guess you could, though i doubt there is enough to even begin with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

If you live in south america i guess you could, though i doubt there is enough to even begin with.

Tiniest BLT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

BLT?

Bacon

Lettuce

Tomato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Bacon

Lettuce

Tomato

Tomato.. one of my many nemeses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nova-IX said:

Tomato.. one of my many nemeses

Well...

Chucks tomatoes at Nova.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Renegade343 said:

Does she also explode?

I hope not, else rip poor cat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nova-IX said:

Tomato.. one of my many nemeses

I do my own thing.  I take out the Tomato and swap it for toast.  So I have bacon, lettuce and toast.  

It's wonderful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

I hope not, else rip poor cat.

Nova then explodes.

"The cat or the Nova?"

"Yes."

Just now, MagPrime said:

I do my own thing.  I take out the Tomato and swap it for toast.  So I have bacon, lettuce and toast.  

It's wonderful. 

I also take out the lettuce and put in lamb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

I also take out the lettuce and put in lamb.

Iiiinteresting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MagPrime said:

Iiiinteresting.

 

You see, I always like my burgers (and sometimes sandwiches) to have nothing but meat between two buns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I do my own thing.  I take out the Tomato and swap it for toast.  So I have bacon, lettuce and toast.  

It's wonderful. 

My favorite is chicken, bacon, onion and lettuce.

2 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Nova then explodes.

"The cat or the Nova?"

"Yes."

I like that reference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nova-IX said:

My favorite is chicken, bacon, onion and lettuce.

I like sourdough grilled cheese with pepperjack and bacon.

Just now, Renegade343 said:

You see, I always like my burgers (and sometimes sandwiches) to have nothing but meat between two buns.

What about 4 buns?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...