Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

5 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

its not possible, trust me i've been trying to make a rhyme for the past 10 min and I cant do it

I at one point managed to make a rhyme without myself knowing and first found when somebody pointed that out to me. It involded Tusk Bolkor and their endless dakka dakka.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Ok, I finally decided to join. But because I'm sure I'll win. I'll just be overly toxic until a moderator is forced to close it, and make sure I'm the last comment. Deleting my toxic posts is cheating!

Image result for dr evil gif

the mod will say something before they lock the thread, this becoming the winner, temporarily. your plan is very flawed

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Ok, I finally decided to join. But because I'm sure I'll win. I'll just be overly toxic until a moderator is forced to close it, and make sure I'm the last comment. Deleting my toxic posts is cheating!

Image result for dr evil gif

13 thousands pages and no one has tried this before, I'm sure you'll achieve a flawless vict-

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

the mod will say something before they lock the thread, this becoming the winner, temporarily. your plan is very flawed

Welp.

9 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

13 thousands pages and no one has tried this before, I'm sure you'll achieve a flawless vict-

Welp.

Nooooo! That cannot be! I am doomed! Was nice while lasted, all 5 minutes of tirelessly trying!

Image result for dr evil fail gif

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

2 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Quite the destruction you have there :3