Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

il y a 9 minutes, Renegade343 a dit :

No problem.

Also, I found out one more interesting thing: You can make other players be ice statues reliably with Glaxion. Made MagPrime into one too.

Should really spend some time with you on the simulacrum.

1 hour ago, Renegade343 said:

No problem.

Also, I found out one more interesting thing: You can make other players be ice statues reliably with Glaxion. Made MagPrime into one too.

How quick does it go compared to the capture target with Glaxion ?

Just now, Renegade343 said:

Like, how long does the statue stay?

Enough to take a screenshot, I guess.

More like how fast you melt Mag compared to how fast they do it, They hurt quite a lot on the unsuspecting.

So im curious on how it compares between us and them using it on the same target. Mods of course changes the variables but you could compare it stock vs modded for max cold vs theirs. Maybe standardise their level to 30.

Just now, Nova-IX said:

More like how fast you melt Mag compared to how fast they do it, They hurt quite a lot on the unsuspecting.

So im curious on how it compares between us and them using it on the same target. Mods of course changes the variables but you could compare it stock vs modded for max cold vs theirs. Maybe standardise their level to 30. 

Well, guess we'll need MagPrime as a victim willing test subject again.

Also, you and Angias are invited too.

1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

Well, guess we'll need MagPrime as a victim willing test subject again.

Also, you and Angias are invited too.

Heh, too bad im 6 feet deep in exam hell. They leave little time for anything else.

1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

Noooo

They originally wanted to have all 3 on the same day, but my other teacher, which is an external working for the high power enery supply company, went nope cant do that. So instead i have one exam per day for 3 days and they all compile to a single grade. So if i screw up in one i risk having to go through all 3 again. On the bright side, these are my last ordinary exams, as the next two are just an assigment on my internship and defense of thesis.

Just now, Nova-IX said:

They originally wanted to have all 3 on the same day, but my other teacher, which is an external working for the high power enery supply company, went nope cant do that. So instead i have one exam per day for 3 days and they all compile to a single grade. So if i screw up in one i risk having to go through all 3 again. On the bright side, these are my last ordinary exams, as the next two are just an assigment on my internship and defense of thesis.

Well, guess we can wait for you then.

19 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Which is just 10 days away.

I've waited for a lot of things in my life. This is no different.

I see, patience is good to have, Im not just always good at it :3 Thanks for waiting

Edited by Nova-IX
Forgot my manners

7 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Oh yes, made with freshly farmed Nidus.

5 minutes ago, angias said:

A warframe salad.

Figured out infested were sort of fleshy vegetable, and different warframe would lead to different flavor.

Did-did you make sure the fleshy bits won’t infect anyone who eats them?