Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, rand0mname said:

Serious question: is it possible to make cloud transparent?

In game? No. It's one of the things I've raised in my thread.

Frankly I made a whole thread dedicated to it some time ago as I was trying to fly around in PoE and look for caches, but couldn't even see the ground.

2 hours ago, rand0mname said:

I will say this: outrageous amount of delicious food, heavenly booze, so called "pills of immortality" and lots of fighting was involved.

Is that a summary of that one event or just Wukong's life in general because it fits both pretty well.

14 минут назад, Loza03 сказал:

Is that a summary of that one event or just Wukong's life in general because it fits both pretty well.

Well... I am not sure... You know what? Change "pills of immortality" to any magic artifact OF IMMENSE POWER, add drama, headache and constantly being bailed out by gods (for some reason) and you are correct.

12 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

They just need to try harder.

They had to ask Buddha for help. Buddha KO Monkey, but Monkey is still stronk, even if he knows that he is not the biggest fish in the Universe.

22 минуты назад, Nova-IX сказал:

"We are endless"    I hope the linky thiny will work

We can always have Nekros revive you indefinitely with Soul Survivor.

Or Broberon.

18 минут назад, DeMonkey сказал:

In game? No. It's one of the things I've raised in my thread.

Frankly I made a whole thread dedicated to it some time ago as I was trying to fly around in PoE and look for caches, but couldn't even see the ground.

This is unfortunate.

Edited by rand0mname

1 minute ago, rand0mname said:

Well... I am not sure... You know what? Change "pills of immortality" to any magic artifact OF IMMENSE POWER, add drama, headache and constantly being bailed out by gods (for some reason) and you are correct.

'For some reason'

99 times out of 100 any situation they get in Wukong will survive, even if his charge wouldn't. And if Wukong failed at his job when the gods could have helped him... and he figures that out...

'Wukong punches heaven 2: electric boogaloo'

Sounds like a good reason to me.

1 минуту назад, Loza03 сказал:

'For some reason'

99 times out of 100 any situation they get in Wukong will survive, even if his charge wouldn't. And if Wukong failed at his job when the gods could have helped him... and he figures that out...

'Wukong punches heaven 2: electric boogaloo'

Sounds like a good reason to me.

Hmmm, I am sure that Lotus Lady (I am afraid that I will spell her name wrong, so Lotus Lady it is) could find another set of nice "clothes" for him and some monk to read some calming prayers.

7 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Hmmm, I am sure that Lotus Lady (I am afraid that I will spell her name wrong, so Lotus Lady it is) could find another set of nice "clothes" for him and some monk to read some calming prayers.

In the story?

Guanyin.

I'd say he's not dumb enough to fall for the same trick twice...

but...

3 минуты назад, Loza03 сказал:

I'd say he's not dumb enough to fall for the same trick twice...

but...

Acting before thinking? Impulsive? Overconfident?

He would definitely fall for this trick again. And again. And again.

from the other days ago my post was deleted the day before tennocon, it looks like I was right about controlling other ships because thanks to viewing rail-jack, pretty much it sum it up during that time, also it seems my other post was deleted as well about the theories for no respond back moderator.  It seems that you call me crazy just make you salty as deep the salty and bitter can go, lol   Anyway the theories about the new craft-able/customized-able archwings which I got funny feeling someone is going design the very fastest archwing they could get and the dev is going hit that nerf button faster then the speed of light.

Anyway, news about the blue boy mask we are have to deal with soon, seeing that "Paradox storm" took our operator to different timeline for it seems to be so, by telling about this it seems we might of or could be jump future timeline ahead or either tenno doesn't exist by telling of other beings for it seems to be that that New Dex Soldier that is riding a horse seems to be all sentient orokin for orokin was known making bunch machines.  It seems that this paradox storm must of brought up different timeline and noted how I know paradox is because its f##! obvious when paradox brought up its basically another timeline, it doesn't take a sherlock home to think about it.  As resuming of my theories along with guessing, seeing the worm, the horse and Dex Soldier it seem mechanics machines must of replaced them what they are to be, and also it seems that the illusion about the mechanical worms come true and its not fictional for its in different timeline.  As the time being by looking the paradox time clock everything moves black and white and some are in colored for this bringing up theories what is sucking all the color which it starting to remind me of a super old #$$ movie that is in black and white and different colors like red, yellow or rainbow colors are pose to be destroy...naw not stepping back the old film for that but it does remind me that type version except for its might be a selfish orokin that hoarding some sort elemental materials probably for it to be all this and that with some these mush up idea probably don't want go details.

Next is the kuva boss/es? pretty much the dev talk about some sort grineer boss that will meet us repeatedly endlessly with all this crazy shake spears about how they are going be, pretty much it seems or having a flash back about some sort of games...

Spoiler

220px-Shadow_of_Mordor_cover_art.jpg

yea...it seems pretty much having crazy flashback about that game, anyway it seems this kuva boss doesn't want to die that not easily deal with all his overflowing power in the ship when if players solo it will going sux really bad for I won't theories this $##! because I already made tons people getting salted in the face for nearly all them.

P.S if you think the person wrong, get ready for your salt and its going be spoon full in your mouth soon.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Next is the kuva boss/es? pretty much the dev talk about some sort grineer boss that will meet us repeatedly endlessly with all this crazy shake spears about how they are going be, pretty much it seems or having a flash back about some sort of games...

Reveal hidden contents

220px-Shadow_of_Mordor_cover_art.jpg

yea...it seems pretty much having crazy flashback about that game, anyway it seems this kuva boss doesn't want to die that not easily deal with all his overflowing power in the ship when if players solo it will going sux really bad for I won't theories this $##! because I already made tons people getting salted in the face for nearly all them.

Well they (Steve i believe, but dont remember) did say it was inspired directly from Shadows of Mordor, when they talked about one of the first times.

Just now, Renegade343 said:

How dare you have fun :P.

I know. And I'm not sharing. Get your own.

I will never look at Wuclone the same way again.

Looks like he can do more then shake hands.

:wink: