Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Welp, got the job.  Half way through the interview, she announced I was a perfect fit and she was so happy I didn't have a Millennial Mentality.  .-.

Woo!

1 minute ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

YAY, MAG

#nomillennialsallowed

Hoor- wait, hold on.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

YAY, MAG

#nomillennialsallowed

idk, I know a lot of Millennials that work their ass off.  Haven't really seen any that are unique to the generation.

4 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Woo!

Hoor- wait, hold on.

Ha!

8 часов назад, Renegade343 сказал:

You probably should.

*Locks Renegade343 in Ropalolyst arena and turns of the generators.

3 часа назад, MagPrime сказал:

Welp, got the job.

Gratz on getting the job :).

4 часа назад, MagPrime сказал:

Half way through the interview, she announced I was a perfect fit and she was so happy I didn't have a Millennial Mentality.  .-.

Argh. Have she asked you to make a devotional tattoo yet and pledge your left kidney to the upper management?

5 часов назад, angias сказал:

Were the warframes more powerfull in the past than how they are now?

Depends.

There is a difference between Primes and “mass produced” frames. And  just look at Umbra and his mods.

Maybe frames had more slots or capacity.

Was every frame capable of resetting Sentient resistances?

Did Focus schools had more nodes?

We have no idea if Primed mods had set bonuses too, if more Umbra mods existed, if Corrupted mods were Uncorrupted (99% pure Power Strength) in the old days or they were “sacrifice one stat for a bigger boost in other” from the start.

6 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Welp, got the job.  Half way through the interview, she announced I was a perfect fit and she was so happy I didn't have a Millennial Mentality.  .-.

Nice! Weird thing to ask though, but i cant say i understand the job market.

4 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Fusion everything together?

Frohd Bek would like to talk with you about future Corpus experiments

1 hour ago, rand0mname said:

We have no idea if Primed mods had set bonuses too, if more Umbra mods existed, if Corrupted mods were Uncorrupted (99% pure Power Strength) in the old days or they were “sacrifice one stat for a bigger boost in other” from the start.

It would make sense to sacrifice power in one area to divert it and boost another area, given there is most likely a limited amount of power to use of.

1 минуту назад, Nova-IX сказал:

It would make sense to sacrifice power in one area to divert it and boost another area, given there is most likely a limited amount of power to use of.

Oh, I know. Makes sense from both lore and design perspective. But one can dream.

Imagine Open Minded, Real Expertise or Controlled Rage in action. All we need is to find a fabled Exilus Amalgam Sentient Potato for triple the capacity.

*drolls 

Wait, Frohd Bek is alive?

3 hours ago, rand0mname said:

Oh, I know. Makes sense from both lore and design perspective. But one can dream.

Imagine Open Minded, Real Expertise or Controlled Rage in action. All we need is to find a fabled Exilus Amalgam Sentient Potato for triple the capacity.

*drolls 

Wait, Frohd Bek is alive?

It could be awesome but the power potential would be through the galaxy. Then i can nuke one planet at a time :3

Did he die? I dont recall he did but it would make sense to keep the old credit bob alive. Cant have Salad V claim all the grofit.

1 час назад, Nova-IX сказал:

It could be awesome but the power potential would be through the galaxy. Then i can nuke one planet at a time :3

Did he die? I dont recall he did but it would make sense to keep the old credit bob alive. Cant have Salad V claim all the grofit.

And I could disarm fleets :3

IDK, after Ambulas incident he has been suspiciously absent. Looking for his larynx maybe? Salad is very low on Corpus totem pole now, Anyo is the Boards dear from what I heard.

16 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Then I get Nova with me.

Now, now, this will be cheating! You are already on a date with Ropa-Chan! Now she is angry!

Только что, Renegade343 сказал:

Wait, I never wanted a date with that thing!

Tail Winds away

*Ropa-Chan shrieks and follows Zephyr, but suddenly starts moving very slowly. She looks back and notices a small ball of antimatter chasing her. Ropa-Chan explodes.

Nova MVP again!

Zephyr escapes an unpleasant date!

Loki steals a map to Hesperides Garden from Zephyr!

Happy end?

7 hours ago, rand0mname said:

Argh. Have she asked you to make a devotional tattoo yet and pledge your left kidney to the upper management?

I mean, with the medical benefits the company pays for, I wouldn't say no too quickly.  

Could do the tattoo in black light ink...

5 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Nice! Weird thing to ask though, but i cant say i understand the job market.

Yeah, it's really weird but, hooray to me for having work ethic and showing up to the interview on time and making eye contact?

1 минуту назад, MagPrime сказал:

I mean, with the medical benefits the company pays for, I wouldn't say no too quickly.  

Yeah, it's really weird but, hooray to me for having work ethic and showing up to the interview on time and making eye contact?

Ah, so interviewer was just glad to see someone responsible and punctual?

For a second I thought you run into one of the weird ones. “Trick” questions and “stress testing”.

Gratz again on acing it 🙂

6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Hmm...

6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

And then always glow a bit in the sun.

7 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yes.

17 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

*Ropa-Chan shrieks and follows Zephyr, but suddenly starts moving very slowly. She looks back and notices a small ball of antimatter chasing her. Ropa-Chan explodes.

Nova MVP again!

Zephyr escapes an unpleasant date!

Loki steals a map to Hesperides Garden from Zephyr!

Happy end?

...alright then.

From what i know our warframe did not have access to operator or void damage.

So in raw power they were crushing sentient.

I don't talk about confronting 2 or 3 sentient entity but fighting hundred of them at the same time.

Making eidolon hunting easy in comparison. (It is but you get the point)