Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, Renegade343 said:

Then I get Nova with me.

Wiii

32 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

And I could disarm fleets :3

IDK, after Ambulas incident he has been suspiciously absent. Looking for his larynx maybe? Salad is very low on Corpus totem pole now, Anyo is the Boards dear from what I heard.

Now, now, this will be cheating! You are already on a date with Ropa-Chan! Now she is angry!

I consider him on the lower end, nobody can demount the walking grofit locker. Thats why i set him against the Salad as they both seem to be on the low end. With his recent flop, he probably lost all his credits again and start from scratch.

Ropalololololololyst should go home and chill, she cant even shoot the laser in the right direction. Too much lämp in one day.

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yeah, it's really weird but, hooray to me for having work ethic and showing up to the interview on time and making eye contact?

Indeed : > i just get stuck with the meme.

The companies wants newly graduated people, but when you apply they say you dont have enough experience (or they never reply back). Then it just repeats itself over and over again, but one day it shall succeed.

5 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Dumps Nova to Regor for vivisection fun times

Im very excited now, i have a little "present" with me too.

2 minutes ago, angias said:

Poor Regor.

He probably has backup clones of himself, so he dont have to die himself.

6 minutes ago, angias said:

Poor Regor.

We all know it aint gonna work. (Even Regor)

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

Im very excited now, i have a little "present" with me too.

What if Regor uses the Manics to pin you down for dissection while alive happy moments?

9 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

What if Regor uses the Manics to pin you down for dissection while alive happy moments?

They will get happy time with my long stabby, first tease them and then come with the heartbreaker (if they have any).

Time to get creative.

@Nova-IX how familiar are you with abusing operator mode?

That depends on what you mean in regards to abuse it. Though i do like to play bowling with them.

3 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Annnnd we completed another innuendo.

: >

That is not even scratching the surface.

Not surprising given my use of them is rather basic, sneak, energy and ragdoll.

il y a 12 minutes, Nova-IX a dit :

Not surprising given my use of them is rather basic, sneak, energy and ragdoll.

Just started perking mine.

Since i main saryn farming focus is pretty easy.

A reason to use my santuary build.

Just have to remember to do my daily standing with vox solaris. (The quills will wait)

Edited by angias

6 minutes ago, angias said:

Just started perking mine.

Since i main saryn farming focus is pretty easy.

Just have to remember to do my daily standing with vox solaris. (The quills will wait)

I too used Saryn, farmed in ESO, so i have all focus passives and i consider my focus grind over (even got the achievement for maxing out a tree without even doing that). I have maxed Quills but need the last level with Vox as i havent touched profit taker (aside from that one time with nightwave).

10 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Still, could be worse.

Could've just handed you over to Rand0mname.

He may even have done that without i ever knowing.

il y a 5 minutes, Nova-IX a dit :

I too used Saryn, farmed in ESO, so i have all focus passives and i consider my focus grind over (even got the achievement for maxing out a tree without even doing that). I have maxed Quills but need the last level with Vox as i havent touched profit taker (aside from that one time with nightwave).

Lol ok.

I have only 4 passive unlocked and maxed out none of my focus school.

Maxed out only 1 arcane and it was yesterday.

Most grinding thing is the 12 millions focus point for pool capacity.

Edited by angias

12 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Still, could be worse.

Could've just handed you over to Rand0mname.

Yes. It definitely would be worse. I am very busy now.

I got a very nice gift from DeMonkey last evening. My new Decoy training goes well, but it is verrrrry intense affair.

So, I would hate to not be able to give my full attention to lovely Nova and she deserves nothing less. But alas, my hands are full right now.

Side note: I am so sad that it was not possible to name my clan “Bloody Magpies”.

2 минуты назад, Nova-IX сказал:

He may even have done that without i ever knowing.

Ouch! No, I have not done anything. If I ever to arrange your explosion, I hope you would notice it.

Side note: it is impossible to do a stealth explosion. Even with Hushed Invisibility. Trust me, I farmed a lot of focus via stealth.

1 hour ago, angias said:

Lol ok.

I have only 4 passive unlocked and maxed out none of my focus school.

Maxed out only 1 arcane and it was yesterday.

Most grinding thing is the 12 millions focus point for pool capacity.

Good luck with yer grinding.

1 hour ago, rand0mname said:

Ouch! No, I have not done anything. If I ever to arrange your explosion, I hope you would notice it.

Side note: it is impossible to do a stealth explosion. Even with Hushed Invisibility. Trust me, I farmed a lot of focus via stealth.

Heh, i may or may not notice as my confusion is real.

Ah, the times of stealth Ogris. I used to do it with Ivara and Tonkor, then it died and i resumed my focus farming when ESO was introduced.

16 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Ah, the times of stealth Ogris. I used to do it with Ivara and Tonkor, then it died and i resumed my focus farming when ESO was introduced.

I mean, you can still silence the explosion. You just can't get affinity multiplier.

2 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Indeed : > i just get stuck with the meme.

The companies wants newly graduated people, but when you apply they say you dont have enough experience (or they never reply back). Then it just repeats itself over and over again, but one day it shall succeed.

Volunteer time and hobbies seem to be what they're looking for in terms of "experience" 

1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

Would be nice if they at least hinted at that.

Took me years to figure that one out.  

But yeah, would be nice if they said "Nice resume, I like the direction you're going but I'd like to see more hobbies or volunteer activities centered around the field you're trying to enter.  Otherwise, it feels like you're just here because it's a job and are likely to feckin' bail at a moments notice because you aren't invested in this."

Edited by MagPrime

12 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

I mean, you can still silence the explosion. You just can't get affinity multiplier.

Enemies become alerted, iirc.

29 минут назад, Nova-IX сказал:

Heh, i may or may not notice as my confusion is real.

Tsk-tsk. Well, I would do something unthinkable in your shoes. A day or two without explosions. Scandalous, I know.

2 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Would be nice if they at least hinted at that.

They never do. I often wounder if they themselves would be able to answer their questions "correctly" without a benefit of hindsight.

10 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Yup, though it is still silly.

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Volunteer time and hobbies seem to be what they're looking for in terms of "experience" 

Huh, im gonna take a note of that, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Huh, im gonna take a note of that, thanks.

I applied at an IT company, knowing I didn't have a chance, but suddenly they were interested after I said I beta tested Warframe, Aion and a couple other games.