Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

8 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Oof, i have tried that before and i see why its gonna be horrible.

On the other hand... oh wait, your other hand fell off.

4 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Ah yes. Steal a couple of things, frame one bird, come up with an evil plan and suddenly you are the rascal.

Yes.

Smacks Rand0m

Только что, Nova-IX сказал:

You should go out with Khora, then you can get a hard smack.

Pffft. Do I look like Harrow?

Was measuring Zephyr on a scale of “things to poke with a Zaw to get my buffs”. She is... better then a mining laser, I guess.

4 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Was measuring Zephyr on a scale of “things to poke with a Zaw to get my buffs”. She is... better then a mining laser, I guess.

Chroma is just a different way of punish me, anyway it fuels him.

14 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Airbursts Rand0m away

I never consented to your Zaw poking.

48 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

But you have Wormhole, so you're faster than light.

Not moving faster than light, but rather bending space and bringing it over to me rather moving over there. Which technically moves faster without moving.

18 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Not moving faster than light, but rather bending space and bringing it over to me rather moving over there. Which technically moves faster without moving.

It's more:

Time taken for light to travel from A to B without wormhole > Time taken for you to travel from A to B with wormhole > Time taken for light to travel from A to B with wormhole

So, from a certain point of view, I guess you're moving faster than light? At least that's how I understand it from reading a few science articles about it.

16 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

It's more:

Time taken for light to travel from A to B without wormhole > Time taken for you to travel from A to B with wormhole > Time taken for light to travel from A to B with wormhole

So, from a certain point of view, I guess you're moving faster than light? At least that's how I understand it from reading a few science articles about it.

I havent read a lot about wormholes, so my understanding is rather basic. All i know is you cant move as fast or faster than light without becoming light, which would indicate its slower but there is probably some hidden property playing in that screws with physical laws. Kinda what you already wrote.

il y a 12 minutes, DeMonkey a dit :

You'd all get suspended immediately. :tongue:

This is less likely than everyone think.

The longest i have been suspended is 20 minutes.

For askin to a french dude Who learned mandarin but not english if it helped him better appreciate H****i.

The chat completely lost it.

I go quite often in region chat and on average it is a better place than general discussion. Then again it was on the french server.

Edited by angias