Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

: >

Still, could be worse.

Could've just handed you over to Rand0mname.

Posted (edited)
il y a 12 minutes, Nova-IX a dit :

Not surprising given my use of them is rather basic, sneak, energy and ragdoll.

Just started perking mine.

Since i main saryn farming focus is pretty easy.

A reason to use my santuary build.

Just have to remember to do my daily standing with vox solaris. (The quills will wait)

Edited by angias

6 minutes ago, angias said:

Just started perking mine.

Since i main saryn farming focus is pretty easy.

Just have to remember to do my daily standing with vox solaris. (The quills will wait)

I too used Saryn, farmed in ESO, so i have all focus passives and i consider my focus grind over (even got the achievement for maxing out a tree without even doing that). I have maxed Quills but need the last level with Vox as i havent touched profit taker (aside from that one time with nightwave).

10 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Still, could be worse.

He may even have done that without i ever knowing.

Posted (edited)
il y a 5 minutes, Nova-IX a dit :

I too used Saryn, farmed in ESO, so i have all focus passives and i consider my focus grind over (even got the achievement for maxing out a tree without even doing that). I have maxed Quills but need the last level with Vox as i havent touched profit taker (aside from that one time with nightwave).

Lol ok.

I have only 4 passive unlocked and maxed out none of my focus school.

Maxed out only 1 arcane and it was yesterday.

Most grinding thing is the 12 millions focus point for pool capacity.

Edited by angias

12 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Still, could be worse.

Yes. It definitely would be worse. I am very busy now.

I got a very nice gift from DeMonkey last evening. My new Decoy training goes well, but it is verrrrry intense affair.

So, I would hate to not be able to give my full attention to lovely Nova and she deserves nothing less. But alas, my hands are full right now.

Side note: I am so sad that it was not possible to name my clan “Bloody Magpies”.

2 минуты назад, Nova-IX сказал:

He may even have done that without i ever knowing.

Ouch! No, I have not done anything. If I ever to arrange your explosion, I hope you would notice it.

Side note: it is impossible to do a stealth explosion. Even with Hushed Invisibility. Trust me, I farmed a lot of focus via stealth.

1 hour ago, angias said:

Lol ok.

I have only 4 passive unlocked and maxed out none of my focus school.

Maxed out only 1 arcane and it was yesterday.

Most grinding thing is the 12 millions focus point for pool capacity.

Good luck with yer grinding.

1 hour ago, rand0mname said:

Ouch! No, I have not done anything. If I ever to arrange your explosion, I hope you would notice it.

Side note: it is impossible to do a stealth explosion. Even with Hushed Invisibility. Trust me, I farmed a lot of focus via stealth.

Heh, i may or may not notice as my confusion is real.

Ah, the times of stealth Ogris. I used to do it with Ivara and Tonkor, then it died and i resumed my focus farming when ESO was introduced.

16 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Ah, the times of stealth Ogris. I used to do it with Ivara and Tonkor, then it died and i resumed my focus farming when ESO was introduced.

I mean, you can still silence the explosion. You just can't get affinity multiplier.

2 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Indeed : > i just get stuck with the meme.

The companies wants newly graduated people, but when you apply they say you dont have enough experience (or they never reply back). Then it just repeats itself over and over again, but one day it shall succeed.

Volunteer time and hobbies seem to be what they're looking for in terms of "experience" 

Just now, MagPrime said:

Volunteer time and hobbies seem to be what they're looking for in terms of "experience" 

Would be nice if they at least hinted at that.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

Took me years to figure that one out.  

But yeah, would be nice if they said "Nice resume, I like the direction you're going but I'd like to see more hobbies or volunteer activities centered around the field you're trying to enter.  Otherwise, it feels like you're just here because it's a job and are likely to feckin' bail at a moments notice because you aren't invested in this."

Edited by MagPrime

12 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

I mean, you can still silence the explosion. You just can't get affinity multiplier.

Enemies become alerted, iirc.

29 минут назад, Nova-IX сказал:

Heh, i may or may not notice as my confusion is real.

Tsk-tsk. Well, I would do something unthinkable in your shoes. A day or two without explosions. Scandalous, I know.

2 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

They never do. I often wounder if they themselves would be able to answer their questions "correctly" without a benefit of hindsight.

10 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Yup, though it is still silly.

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Huh, im gonna take a note of that, thanks.

2 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Enemies become alerted, iirc.

That's probably because you hit them with the explosion and didn't kill them.

2 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Huh, im gonna take a note of that, thanks.

I applied at an IT company, knowing I didn't have a chance, but suddenly they were interested after I said I beta tested Warframe, Aion and a couple other games.  

Job hunting is basically the real world version of tridolon recruiting chat.

LF entry level office drone, 15 years of experience required, must be proficient in mind control, warping reality, and excel. Prior CEO experience preferred.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I applied at an IT company, knowing I didn't have a chance, but suddenly they were interested after I said I beta tested Warframe, Aion and a couple other games.  

Color me surprised, games being a source of interest (would think of a game developer for that), though i dont have an easy time to make a connection between my hobbies and my soon to be working field. Anyway i will just have to keep digging.

Posted (edited)
9 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

That's probably because you hit them with the explosion and didn't kill them.

Renegade?

*bats eyelashes

On a star map I rarely have to hit twice.

Mobs beyond the explosion radius and LoS (behind the wall or container) raise there guns. And nope, they seen no bodies.

Infested are the worse. I may be wrong, but they seem to become alerted all over the map once one mob spots you.

Edited by rand0mname

2 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Color me surprised, games being a source of interest (would think of a game developer for that), though i dont have an easy time to make a connection between my hobbies and my soon to be working field. Anyway i will just have to keep digging.

Can I ask what that field is?

4 minutes ago, CephalonDizzy said:

Job hunting is basically the real world version of tridolon recruiting chat.

LF entry level office drone, 15 years of experience required, must be proficient in mind control, warping reality, and excel. Prior CEO experience preferred.

And then, when you apply and you say "I have 3 years experience, went to college for this field, passed my certification test and am willing and able to start tomorrow" they turn around and hire some hot mess that'll require twice the training. .-.  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Took me years to figure that one out.  

But yeah, would be nice if they said "Nice resume, I like the direction you're going but I'd like to see more hobbies or volunteer activities centered around the field you're trying to enter.  Otherwise, it feels like you're just here because it's a job and are likely to feckin' bail at a moments notice because you aren't invested in this."

Feedback would be nice .. instead only emptiness, which is annoying with all the time spent writing a good application & CV

7 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Can I ask what that field is?

Power Engineering, though i have to get my internship first.

Just now, Nova-IX said:

Feedback would be nice .. instead only emptiness, which is annoying with all the time spent writing a good application & CV

Power Engineering, though i have to get my internship first.

Ah, the internship should give the elusive experience.  Or so I'm told, anyway.

Just make sure to get letters of recommendation and references. 

8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Ah, the internship should give the elusive experience.  Or so I'm told, anyway.

Just make sure to get letters of recommendation and references. 

According to my friend, who is a year ahead, nope. I think it does, but it doesnt seems like it. I am aware of the references :3

I am lacking the motivation to accomplish tasks today.

28 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

According to my friend, who is a year ahead, nope. I think it does, but it doesnt seems like it. I am aware of the references :3

References:

My friend.

My closest friend.

My parents.

😛

Just now, MagPrime said:

I am lacking the motivation to accomplish tasks today.

What if we told you that we found a way to sorta-kinda make sandy you?