Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

8 minutes ago, seprent said:

Wukong would act all high and mighty up until you actually patted him then he get all flustered and jump up to the top of his pole to hide failing to increase the size so he is like 2 meters off the ground and you just poke his feet 

Demonkey would be similar except you could lure him down with curry 

Ok then.

Loki, and Saryn.

Just now, Renegade343 said:

Ok then.

Loki, and Saryn.

Loki would he hard to find as simply making the statement would have him invis and run away as he would be too cool for them but he probebly wouldnt be paying attention if you spread flour everywhere and followed his foot prints on the ground you would need a nullifier or him to be out of energy to corner and pat him afterwords he would still do it but only to mess with you or make you pat decoys 

Sayrn hmm would let you do see its a very enjoyable thing and do it back to you and eventually it be you who is being patted and not her but she wanted one she tell you to give her one she may probably also snag you from private places and go to public places to pat you as sayrn strikes me as a real show off kinda girl but would get really embarrassed if you asserted yourself and head patted her

3 minutes ago, seprent said:

Loki would he hard to find as simply making the statement would have him invis and run away as he would be too cool for them but he probebly wouldnt be paying attention if you spread flour everywhere and followed his foot prints on the ground you would need a nullifier or him to be out of energy to corner and pat him afterwords he would still do it but only to mess with you or make you pat decoys 

Sayrn hmm would let you do see its a very enjoyable thing and do it back to you and eventually it be you who is being patted and not her but she wanted one she tell you to give her one she may probably also snag you from private places and go to public places to pat you as sayrn strikes me as a real show off kinda girl but would get really embarrassed if you asserted yourself and head patted her

Annnd that would wrap up what all the LPW denizens would do with head pats, based on their favorite frames.

Except for you, maybe?

3 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Annnd that would wrap up what all the LPW denizens would do with head pats, based on their favorite frames.

Except for you, maybe?

my fave is harrow as i can imagine him just kinda really questioning the whole point of it all but not requesting you to stop just trying to figure it all out as your doing it  

Edited by seprent

Il y a 1 heure, seprent a dit :

Mhhhh.

I use molt with minimal range so he doesn't try to pat me without my cossentment.

4 minutes ago, angias said:

Mhhhh.

I use molt with minimal range so he doesn't try to pat me without my cossentment.

Well then.

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Ah, I see, you're one of them time traveler people. A pleasure to meet you.

Hi, I'm here to arrest you.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

For what? Is associating with time travellers not allowed or something? What about Doctor Who and all the people who speak to him, ay?

Oh no, not that.

It's for you being a time traveler that messed up.

Well, and I dictate it.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Is associating with time travellers not allowed or something?

Its not that its not allowed, its more the butterfly effect.

You interact with the timetraveler, wind up stepping on an ant during the conversation and BOOM anarchy in 15 countries in the future.

Time law is a pain.

Edited by Aldain

It's for you being a time traveler that messed up.

Sauce?

Well, and I dictate it.

No one tells me what to do.

Just now, Aldain said:

Its not that its not allowed, its more the butterfly effect.

You interact with the timetraveler, wind up stepping on an ant during the conversation and BOOM anarchy in 15 countries in the future.

Time law is a pain.

Pfft. I hate butterflies.

Edited by DeMonkey

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

For what? Is associating with time travellers not allowed or something? What about Doctor Who and all the people who speak to him, ay?

Ignore the pathetic imbecile hoomans, they do not have a clear vision of a king like you do, my beloved monkey.

Edited by SoGlow

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Pfft. I hate butterflies.

Good, try to keep it that way, the projections of the future if you were to start liking them show Scandinavia underwater and Cheesecake being outlawed in half the world.

14 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

diffrent rules and laws for the doctor idk 

personally i question how the doctor doesnt screw alot of things with ya know the butterfly effect 

15 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Ah, but I'm the irrational narrator here.

Unless you get me, that- wait, why am I revealing this?

if you need narrating control over munkey use curry or fury from darksiders 3 

he seems to very enjoy both 

18 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Good, try to keep it that way, the projections of the future if you were to start liking them show Scandinavia underwater and Cheesecake being outlawed in half the world.

I'm okay with both of those things.