Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

I see you have MagPrime plasma in you.

No, my last blood transfusions happened before Mag was born. I think it is just me succumbing to the background “snark, derail and argue about semantics instead of polite discussion” field of this forums.

*screams in her head

Must. Resist. The lure of snark! I will not give into temptation!

Oh, and I admire Mag Prime plan to take over the world by doing good things. Better to be loved and all that.

3 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Yeah, but she wants to conduct a world orgy from it.

Is she? Hmm. A very direct and no nonsense approach to the “better be loved” part of the saying.

I look forward to observing Nova reaction to  “embrace us, we are your flesh” line.

9 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

No, my last blood transfusions happened before Mag was born. I think it is just me succumbing to the background “snark, derail and argue about semantics instead of polite discussion” field of this forums.

*screams in her head

Must. Resist. The lure of snark! I will not give into temptation!

Oh, and I admire Mag Prime plan to take over the world by doing good things. Better to be loved and all that.

Wait, they were doing blood transfusions that long ago?

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Fine, hedonistic period instead of orgy. 

I'll take the orgy instead.

2 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Is she? Hmm. A very direct and no nonsense approach to the “better be loved” part of the saying.

I look forward to observing Nova reaction to  “embrace us, we are your flesh” line.

Nova will love it.

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yeah, even started before WWI.

24 минуты назад, MagPrime сказал:

Ah. Well, you know, “indirect blood transfusions”? So your enemy soul will not be able to do something unpleasant to your own spirit? Silly superstition of course, I don’t do it this days.

12 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Well, I thought 'hedonism period' as something that we probably wouldn't want.

Hedonism is a pursuit of pleasure. Innocent on paper, but things tend to spiral out of control. You do remember how Slaanesh was “born”, yes?

Edited by rand0mname

8 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Nope. Will still sacrifice you.

First, what makes you think I will be a good sacrifice? Seriously, even if you will nail me down (somehow), who do you think you will summon?

Second, I never venture in this thread without a backup plan or dozen.

Third, Nova may not like that you are sacrificing someone in Nova place.

Edit: Actually, let’s see what happens? @Nova-IX, Renegade is trying to sacrifice someone on a side!

Edited by rand0mname

Just now, rand0mname said:

First, what makes you think I will be a good sacrifice? Seriously, even if you will nail me down (somehow), who do you think you will summon?

Second, I never venture in this thread without a backup plan or dozen. 

Third, Nova may not like that you are sacrificing someone in Nova place. 

Oh, I never said that I need a good sacrifice for anything. I just want a sacrifice.

So get back here!

Grabs a dozen Rand0m

1 минуту назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Oh, I never said that I need a good sacrifice for anything. I just want a sacrifice.

So get back here!

Grabs a dozen Rand0m

Renegade? I hate to be a killjoy, but those are not my Decoys. In fact they are not Decoys at all. It is Saryn Molts.

@angias, Renegade is doing weird things to your Molts!

5 минут назад, MagPrime сказал:

Me watching someone else get sacrificed

taylor swift smile GIF

Well, so far Renegade viciously stabbed a poor defenseless innocent Decoy and got covered in Molt flakes.

Do you think he is allergic to Molt flakes? I hope he is not allergic to Molt Flakes.

32 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Well, so far Renegade viciously stabbed a poor defenseless innocent Decoy and got covered in Molt flakes.

Do you think he is allergic to Molt flakes? I hope he is not allergic to Molt Flakes.

I'll get you.

Nabs two dozen Rand0m

45 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Starts sacrificing them

Yeh, about that...

"The Knave Specter can create decoys that link to the specter and reflect damage back on to the player, with more than 1 decoy present."

Lets recap. So far Renegade viciously stabbed a defenseless Decoy, got covered in allergic Molt flakes and sacrificed himself. Then he received a plasma transfusion from Mag Prime and now she is in control.

P.S. It is so annoying that even a blasted Specter has a better Decoy then I do.

Edited by rand0mname

7 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Yeh, about that...

"The Knave Specter can create decoys that link to the specter and reflect damage back on to the player, with more than 1 decoy present."

Lets recap. So far Renegade viciously stabbed a defenseless Decoy, got covered in allergic Molt flakes and sacrificed himself. Then he received a plasma transfusion from Mag Prime and now she is in control.

P.S. It is so annoying that even a blasted Specter has a better Decoy then I do.

Who said I stabbed the actual spectre first?

Sacrifices some more