Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

15 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Who said I stabbed the actual spectre first?

Sacrifices some more

Oh my. Hallucinating because of blood loss, consequences of exposure to Molt toxins or side effects of Mag Prime plasma?

*takes notes

By the way, are you Aztec deity pretending to be a Greek one?

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Yep. 

It's weird, I'm actually liking donating, even though I still have issued with needles. The techs give me sht about it ebery time I've gone in.  

"You can't stand the poke but here you are.  You some kind of masochist?"

...don't kink shame me, vampire. 

"...well played"

I would like to but i really dont like needles. Though good that you can overcome that.

3 hours ago, rand0mname said:

Is she? Hmm. A very direct and no nonsense approach to the “better be loved” part of the saying.

I look forward to observing Nova reaction to  “embrace us, we are your flesh” line.

I cant think atm so idk, 900km so far, 1100km still to go.

2 hours ago, rand0mname said:

First, what makes you think I will be a good sacrifice? Seriously, even if you will nail me down (somehow), who do you think you will summon?

Second, I never venture in this thread without a backup plan or dozen.

Third, Nova may not like that you are sacrificing someone in Nova place.

Edit: Actually, let’s see what happens? @Nova-IX, Renegade is trying to sacrifice someone on a side!

Its not me being sacrified and i dont want that either, but i want some cozy snuggles.

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

I would like to but i really dont like needles. Though good that you can overcome that.

For me, it's specifically hyperdermics,  like you see in older TV shows.  The plasma centers needles are just on The end of a tube, encased in a hard plastic core and then they use opaque tape to keep it in place. 

It really doesn't look like a needle, more like someone tapped a couple times to my arm and that's it. 

12 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Oh my. Hallucinating because of blood loss, consequences of exposure to Molt toxins or side effects of Mag Prime plasma?

*takes notes

By the way, are you Aztec deity pretending to be a Greek one?

Nope. Just want to stab you. So if I stab all the Lokis, I'll definitely get you.

10 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Its not me being sacrified and i dont want that either, but i want some cozy snuggles.

How about both?

7 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

For me, it's specifically hyperdermics,  like you see in older TV shows.  The plasma centers needles are just on The end of a tube, encased in a hard plastic core and then they use opaque tape to keep it in place. 

It really doesn't look like a needle, more like someone tapped a couple times to my arm and that's it. 

Maybe a couple more times with the hyperdermics would make you less scared?

52 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Nope. Just want to stab you. So if I stab all the Lokis, I'll definitely get you.

Good... plan.

By the way, I hate to interrupt your ritualistic “stub the air with a knife” dance, but this Molt flakes on your armor? They look like some kind of moss now. Don’t get me wrong, they are fabulous!

Pssst! @angias! Your Molt, then it explodes and leaves flakes, are those flakes supposed to grow, pulse and glow?

Edited by rand0mname

3 minutes ago, angias said:

Is there something in this game that hasn't been turned into a meme.

That one pixel in the codex. You know the one. 

4 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Yup.

It's a symbiotic relationship now.

Indeed

Только что, Renegade343 сказал:

No.

*Switches to Titania, enters “Air Supremacy mode” and casts 1 on Renegade. Molt Flakes shrivel and die.

Now, before you get any ideas, I have 6 butterflies, they are very protective, capable of tearing apart high level Grineer in a second and they go for the eyes.

4 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

*Switches to Titania, enters “Air Supremacy mode” and casts 1 on Renegade. Molt Flakes shrivel and die.

Now, before you get any ideas, I have 6 butterflies, they are very protective, capable of tearing apart high level Grineer in a second and they go for the eyes.

Still want to stab you though.

2 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Still want to stab you though.

Oh, this is normal. A perfectly healthy reaction. Or so I have been told.

I am just glad that I am not a Limbo. That one... he needs a hug.

*Activates Shade and flies away

29 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

They really do like eating people. 

#TheMoreYouKnow

#TheScarierNatureIs