Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, Nova-IX said:

I can make you stand even more still :3 but ropey business is best done by Saryn.

blushes

all honestly you can give me a bread-stick an im compliant for atleast 20 minutes since you fed me im a loveable idiot as ive been told a introverted to high heaven lovable idiot 

13 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

I can make you stand even more still :3 but ropey business is best done by Saryn.

blushes

Y-y-yes

Oh my.

10 minutes ago, seprent said:

all honestly you can give me a bread-stick an im compliant for atleast 20 minutes since you fed me im a loveable idiot as ive been told a introverted to high heaven lovable idiot 

I now know how to get you >:).

48 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Also, wait, hold on, what did you do in the redacted?

Things. Nothing that would make Nova blush though.

23 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Can I have your liver then?

No. But I am going to nerf myself a little and get rid of your Voodoo doll.

23 минуты назад, Nova-IX сказал:

Y-y-yes

And they call me OP.

*Gives Nova Renegade Voodoo doll and a small box of pins.

Carefull with it, it is not a child’s toy. The stronger the action, the weaker the result.

For example, if you tickle the doll, Renegade will feel the full force of it. But if you burn the doll, he will only get a minor sunburn. If you cut the dolls head off, he will get a very light headache. Pins will result in cramps.

If you give the doll to Renegade, it will break the charm and doll itself will turn into dust.

8 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Oh my.

This is how I was going to lure you in ;). An ambush with a perfect bait! But Nova was fashionably late, so you got the Itzal chase and explosions.

Edited by rand0mname

Только что, Renegade343 сказал:

Eh, I don't take that type of bait.

Oh? A cute, adorable Nova is not your type? Don’t tell me you would pass a chance to explode or pet. Or give a hug. Or organize a sacrifice.

Because your previous actions say otherwise ;).

1 minute ago, rand0mname said:

Oh? A cute, adorable Nova is not your type? Don’t tell me you would pass a chance to explode or pet. Or give a hug. Or organize a sacrifice.

Because your previous actions say otherwise ;).

Nah, too obvious. Besides, what are you going to do anyway if I took it?

3 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Nah, too obvious. Besides, what are you going to do anyway if I took it?

Obvious never stopped you before.

Sneak up and put Orvius on you. I was not going to waste energy on throwing anything at you. You are Zephyr, after all.

Hmm. What about gun-blades, by the way?

Edited by rand0mname

1 hour ago, seprent said:

no make it a dispo nerf so then everyone complains about riven nerfs too since the riven addicts suffering sustains me 

When the crit chance goes from 100% to 99%, it doesnt matter but it ruins my inner peace mmvybibvbuvtckhd

1 hour ago, seprent said:

What about garlic bread?

46 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Things. Nothing that would make Nova blush though.

No. But I am going to nerf myself a little and get rid of your Voodoo doll.

And they call me OP.

*Gives Nova Renegade Voodoo doll and a small box of pins.

Carefull with it, it is not a child’s toy. The stronger the action, the weaker the result.

For example, if you tickle the doll, Renegade will feel the full force of it. But if you burn the doll, he will only get a minor sunburn. If you cut the dolls head off, he will get a very light headache. Pins will result in cramps.

If you give the doll to Renegade, it will break the charm and doll itself will turn into dust.

This is how I was going to lure you in ;). An ambush with a perfect bait! But Nova was fashionably late, so you got the Itzal chase and explosions.

Needle thingies?? NEEDLE THINGIES   NEEEEEEDDDLLLEEE THINGIIIIEESSS HATE HATE HAAAAAAATEEE!!

Unstable matter detected, quantum meltdown imminent

8 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

What about garlic bread?

Needle thingies?? NEEDLE THINGIES   NEEEEEEDDDLLLEEE THINGIIIIEESSS HATE HATE HAAAAAAATEEE!!

Unstable matter detected, quantum meltdown imminent

id follow you around most likely since thats my favorite kind of bread next to cheesy bread

and yes i hate needles too even more since i had some ingrown toe nails removed

I CAN FIX ALSO slaps Popsicle in nova's mouth

Edited by seprent