Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

1: i do not hate loki, or his kit, but find that his invisibility of all things, is outshined by ivara and octavia. not so much ash. [utility and length]

i was thinking that they could easily give him a new power for his invisibility, and throw it into his bullet jumps instead. as a passive.

Kinda how loki goes into the rift with his movement, or hildryn gets her shields, loki could bullet jump and go invisible for 24 seconds, and refresh it. or turn it off.

as well. to apply more use and utility to his kit, he could summon up to 4 decoys, that now attract enemy a.i better, and could be exploded or switch teleported with.

simply aim at a decoy with a reticule, and use the ability to explode it. this stuns nearby enemies with a disarming flash, dropping their weapons

or aim at an empty space to place 1 of 4. switch teleport cost nothing if you use it on a decoy. but if you use it on an ally, it turns them invisible for 8 seconds.

-Decoys do not 100% alert enemy a.i, instead it brings them to a curious state, as they will investigate, if unalerted

-an alert enemy will attack and try to kill the decoys, on death they flash/stun nearby enemies. but if the enemy is not alerted, or hostile, it does the above.

his ultimate would typically remain the same, disarming all opponents in the map, +augment causes confusion/radiation.

but if his invisibilty is put into his movement, then it leaves open a spot for a new power [shapeshift? maybe]

Loki is notrious for shapeshifting, in lore, so what if his new power let him turn into enemies, or allies, temporarily. 

he can use it as a disguise to walk past enemies, undetected. and maybe issue commands with a new set of 3 powers, the 4th changes him back.

if he picks an ally, he can turn into that warframe, he gets access to their 1 2 3, but not ultimates, instead, the 4 power changes him back to loki.

Image result for what am I reading gif

18 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Noooo, it's a good gift

so many people tell me Loki is awful in late game and sorties.

I laugh at them, while they are on the floor, crawling, and dying. 

And i'am just loki, you know, the loki player who isnt taking damage, like ever, cause he disarmed everything in the game.

il y a une heure, rand0mname a dit :

And maybe a better Decoy?

Give him a real gun.

I laughed my ass of when i saw it proc a slash statut that does 0 damage.

Give him ultra instinct so it can troll enemy endlessly.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

so many people tell me Loki is awful in late game and sorties.

I laugh at them, while they are on the floor, crawling, and dying. 

And i'am just loki, you know, the loki player who isnt taking damage, like ever, cause he disarmed everything in the game.

WhY pLaY lOkI wHeN hE's JuSt A wOrSe RhInO?

1 час назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Noooo, it's a good gift

Now I am slightly worried.

A lot of people "gift" me nice things, but they never ever give it to me.

Well, a lot of people give me things, but I would not consider those things "good".

Like that Exilus Adapter that violently exploded in my face. Or that Sunlight Treshcone Prime that paralyzed me for five hours. Or that "new Infested weapon" that covered me in tar, feathers and poison. I lost count how many times a precious gem "to signify our friendship" teleported me into another dimension. The last one was the worst... I have that gem still, but I have no enemy I hate that much.

7 минут назад, angias сказал:

I laughed my ass of when I saw it proc a slash status that does 0 damage.

We don't talk about that.

@(PS4)Tomplexthis, I like the exploding or blinding Decoy idea.

*Smiles sweetly at Renegarde.

3 минуты назад, CephalonDizzy сказал:

WhY pLaY lOkI wHeN hE's JuSt A wOrSe RhInO?

Well, to be honest, it is not Rhino fault that he is... How to say it? He seems easy, but he is deeper then he seems. 

Just now, rand0mname said:

Now I am slightly worried.

A lot of people "gift" me nice things, but they never ever give it to me.

Well, a lot of people give me things, but I would not consider those things "good".

Like that Exilus Adapter that violently exploded in my face. Or that Sunlight Treshcone Prime that paralyzed me for five hours. Or that "new Infested weapon" that covered me in tar, feathers and poison. I lost count how many times a precious gem "to signify our friendship" teleported me into another dimension. The last one was the worst... I have that gem still, but I have no enemy I hate that much.

Nah, I assure you it's a good gift.

1 minute ago, rand0mname said:

Will it turn alive after I put it in my secret stash of awesome things and steal everything that is not nailed down?

No, nothing of that sort.

It's really just what it is.

Just now, CephalonDizzy said:

Sounds EXACTLY like what a secret parasitic eximus summoner would say.

Nah, not this time.

4 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

No, and to any future major problems, no.

*Gets into paranoid overdrive

Mind-control? Compressed Toxic Ancient? Anime catgirl? Vay Hek number? Fomorian homing device? HULK?

Forgive me, but I have been burned before. Literally set on fire and metaphorically incinerated. Never can be to cautious with "gifts".

*Gets into paranoid overdrive

Mind-control? Compressed Toxic Ancient? Anime catgirl? Vay Hek number? Fomorian homing device? HULK?

Forgive me, but I have been burned before. Literally set on fire and metaphorically incinerated. Never can be to cautious with "gifts".

Just take it. It's fine.

1 минуту назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Just take it. It's fine.

Last time someone told me this, I ended in Chakona Space.

Then again. I got a nice new fur rug out of it and that “friend” that send me to that hell is now happy. Aside from a little part of his brain that was not brainwashed and is stuck in endless “I have no mouth and I must scream” loop.

Very well.

*Double checks that she has a respectable amount of Energy, Health and Ammo pizzas, meta weapons in hand and Zenurik tree on Operator. Approaches Renegade in stealth. Looks for signs of bear traps, mines or ambushes. Casts Savior Decoy.

Hello, Renegade. What’s the catch?

Last time someone told me this, I ended in Chakona Space.

Then again. I got a nice new fur rug out of it and that “friend” that send me to that hell is now happy. Aside from a little part of his brain that was not brainwashed and is stuck in endless “I have no mouth and I must scream” loop.

Very well.

*Double checks that she has a respectable amount of Energy, Health and Ammo pizzas, meta weapons in hand and Zenurik tree on Operator. Approaches Renegade in stealth. Looks for signs of bear traps, mines or ambushes. Casts Savior Decoy.

Hello, Renegade. What’s the catch?

Nothing, just a gift.

Только что, Renegade343 сказал:

Sure.

Places carved sculpture on ground

You are so patient. Thank you.

*Summons an Ancient Healer and Clem-clone. Looks at the sculpture through Symaris scanner. Carefully pokes the sculpture with a spear. Motions for Mr. Wriggles to pick the sculpture up.

3 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

You are so patient. Thank you. 

*Summons an Ancient Healer and Clem-clone. Looks at the sculpture through Symaris scanner. Carefully pokes the sculpture with a spear. Motions for Mr. Wriggles to pick the sculpture up.

Well, that's quite a crowd.

12 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Well, that's quite a crowd.

Have you never ever tried to pet a friendly “Hyena” and next thing you know you are bound on the vivisection table in Alad “research labs”?

Mr. Wriggles is a nickname for Ancient Healer. So it’s just me, Clem, Mr. Wriggles and my Kubrow. Speaking of Kubrow. They are smart and surely will notice any potential major or minor future problems with gifts from evil sorcerer birds.

*Motions for Kubrow to sniff the gift. Recasts Invisibility and Decoy and steps back.

Edited by rand0mname

3 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Have you never ever tried to pet a friendly “Hyena” and next thing you know you are bound on the vivisection table in Alad “research labs”?

Mr. Wriggles is a nickname for Ancient Healer. So it’s just me, Clem, Mr. Wrigles and my Kubrow. Speaking of Kubrow. They are smart and surely will notice any major or minor future problems with gifts from evil sorcerer birds.

*Motions for Kubrow to sniff the gift. Recasts Invisibility and Decoy and steps back.

Hmm. So it seems.

Sneaks up behind Rand0m with net in hand