Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

5 минут назад, Nova-IX сказал:

But can birb be trusted with such a thing?

You know the birb longer then I am. If I had to guess? No. Even if Renegade will keep his word, he will find another way. That’s what makes LPW interesting.

But what are we going to do with him? Keep him in the box forever?

By the way, Seprent, does the box have breathing holes in it?

Edited by rand0mname

Just now, rand0mname said:

You know the birb longer then I am. If I had to guess? No. Even if Renegade will keep his word, he will find another way. That’s what makes life interesting.

Do you think me a sadist? of course it does it got a little window in the front that i made out of a shield lancer's shield 

1 минуту назад, seprent сказал:

Do you think me a sadist? of course it does it got a little window in the front that i made out of a shield lancer's shield 

Nah, it was just a random thing that crossed my mind.

Birb is lucky that you made that box, I would totally forget about breathing holes.

Anyone hungry?

*Steals Konzu early launch and buys 4 big portions of Glappid Sticks and Orokin chips.

Just now, rand0mname said:

Nah, it was just a random thing that crossed my mind.

Birb is lucky that you made that box, I would totally forget about breathing holes.

Anyone hungry?

*Steals Konzu early launch and buys 4 big portions of Glappid Sticks and Orokin chips.

im good i tend to eat maybe 1 to 2 meals a day 

bird is unlucky how ever im a hoarder and would take everything blood ravens style thus i have alot of resources 

13 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

You know the birb longer then I am. If I had to guess? No. Even if Renegade will keep his word, he will find another way. That’s what makes LPW interesting.

He can be free him in a moment, i will just get to my safe place first.

5 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Anyone hungry?

No thanks, im on a diet.

2 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

No thanks, im on a diet.

Well top of the box has a button push it and the front will pop off letting its contents out so when ever you want to do that you know now also the drone will turn off and fall down so dont be under it when you turn it off the door completes a power circuit for it 

Edited by seprent

7 минут назад, Nova-IX сказал:

No thanks, im on a diet.

*Shrugs and puts half of the food near the box for Renegade and stealths

See you around then!

Edit: Asks Nakak to check on the box in 5 minutes and free Renegade if he is still inside.

Edited by rand0mname

4 minutes ago, seprent said:

Well top of the box has a button push it and the front will pop off letting its contents out so when ever you want to do that you know now also the drone will turn off and fall down so dont be under it when you turn it off the door completes a power circuit for it 

Leaves a little timer circuit coupled to button and then hides.

"Activation procedure initates in 5 .. 4 .. 3 .. 2 .. 1 .. executing activation sequence."

Just now, Nova-IX said:

Leaves a little timer circuit coupled to button and then hides.

"Activation procedure initates in 5 .. 4 .. 3 .. 2 .. 1 .. executing activation sequence."

Door actively sparks and front door pops off with a ping slapping on the ground the drone then just crashes on the ground on top of the box like a bell

now lets see what happens @Renegade343 Smol nova let you out hope you didnt get too electrocuted grineer fuse boxes are finicky  specially with corpus tech 

15 minutes ago, seprent said:

Door actively sparks and front door pops off with a ping slapping on the ground the drone then just crashes on the ground on top of the box like a bell

now lets see what happens @Renegade343 Smol nova let you out hope you didnt get too electrocuted grineer fuse boxes are finicky  specially with corpus tech 

Walks out of box

Who clipped me?

how bout i turn you into KFC all i did was put you to sleep and then locked in a box also good luck skinning baruuk

You need lots of fire for turning me to KFC.

Besides, I'm joking (kinda). I'll just use the whole you as my glider.

Just now, Renegade343 said:

You need lots of fire for turning me to KFC.

Besides, I'm joking (kinda). I'll just use the whole you as my glider.

if you needed transport an you can just ask just stay out of my personal quarters 

as for the fire well ember may be usefull there with room on fire that people so love to complain about wont deny the damage hurts when its concentrated in a small area 

if you needed transport an you can just ask just stay out of my personal quarters 

as for the fire well ember may be usefull there with room on fire that people so love to complain about wont deny the damage hurts when its concentrated in a small area 

This is better.

Grabs Seprent and takes him up to the skies, using him as a glider while letting him admire the view

Just now, Renegade343 said:

This is better.

Grabs Seprent and takes him up to the skies, using him as a glider while letting him admire the view

i fail to see how i am aerodynamic enough to be a glider also im afraid of heights irl 

1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

Void magic.

im also not modded out for aim glide or have the reduce gravity moa or mods on 

if i wanted a view id climb the tower of profit or the bones of a sentient for it or be lazy and arch wing

im also not modded out for aim glide or have the reduce gravity moa or mods on 

if i wanted a view id climb the tower of profit or the bones of a sentient for it or be lazy and arch wing

Eh, you'll do until Rand0m decides to restore me.