The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

4 часа назад, angias сказал:

+700% powerstrenght; +90% efficiency; Ability autocast for 20 minutes.

Oh? Salad gives buffs? No one told me that salad gives buffs. Why no one told me that salad gives buffs?

*Looks at the stats.

Right. +300% power strength on Loki. No wonder I have not felt it.

7 минут назад, Gamma745 сказал:

Er... Operator?

*Makes himself comfortable in the big chair. Takes a sip of Moonlight Dragonlily tea. Removes “Void kid” from the list.

Very well. Tell me, what describes you the best?

1. You have troubles with making new friends, because you are rough around the edges, but once they get to know you, they understand that you are a big softy who loves hugs. You would embrace the world itself if given the chance. People often underestimate you and think that you are stupid, but in reality, you are smart and cunning. While not very good with unexpected changes, you can adapt to any situation or environment given time. You think that there is some truth in “Blood is thicker then water” saying.

2. You are very empathetic and incredibly smart. Because of that, you are the “people’s person”. You are charismatic and make friends easily. You are extremely adaptive, can blend in any environment and fit into any crowd. In fact you are so good at it, that on rare occasion then things go not as planned, the consequences are... well, your entire world is shaken. You have incredible management skills and can multitask... oh my, you can multitask. Your heart tended to prevail other the mind in the past. You have a very complicated family life. Sometimes, you are not sure who you are and there you really do belong. You know that “Blood is thicker then water”... Or was it “It is what we choose, not what we were born into”?

3. You are logical and material person. You know a thing or two about science, but your also a believer. You do not make friends easily, in fact you have trouble relating to others at all. Mostly because they are so damn stupid and can not see that you are working tirelessly for the bright future. Empathy is not your strong side and as a result you often fail to predict reactions of others. As a result, you feel more comfortable around computers. You can hold a grudge. You believe in the saying “The sky is not a limit”.

7 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Dumps fish nets on Nova

Here you go.

Equips and flops around

7 hours ago, angias said:

Baguette!

Je t'aime le baguette, but when these things harden its a murder weapon in disguise.

3 hours ago, seprent said:

i casually drink kuva i dont you it sit well with you

Since you casually drink kuva, where is your stockpile? I have needs

1 hour ago, rand0mname said:

Oh? Salad gives buffs? No one told me that salad gives buffs. Why no one told me that salad gives buffs?

*Looks at the stats.

Right. +300% power strength on Loki. No wonder I have not felt it.

Imagine if the decoy could kill mobs, so it will become Mesa lite.

13 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

*Makes himself comfortable in the big chair. Takes a sip of Moonlight Dragonlily tea. Removes “Void kid” from the list.

Very well. Tell me, what describes you the best?

Wasn't expecting a psych test here of all places. But let's see what I got

18 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

1. You have troubles with making new friends, because you are rough around the edges, but once they get to know you, they understand that you are a big softy who loves hugs. You would embrace the world itself if given the chance. People often underestimate you and think that you are stupid, but in reality, you are smart and cunning. While not very good with unexpected changes, you can adapt to any situation or environment given time. You think that there is some truth in “Blood is thicker then water” saying.

Kinda true, except for the smart and cunning, I think. I'm genuinely naive sometimes. Blood is thicker then water, huh? Yes and no. I value my family, but I like good friends as well.

23 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

2. You are very empathetic and incredibly smart. Because of that, you are the “people’s person”. You are charismatic and make friends easily. You are extremely adaptive, can blend in any environment and fit into any crowd. In fact you are so good at it, that on rare occasion then things go not as planned, the consequences are... well, your entire world is shaken. You have incredible management skills and can multitask... oh my, you can multitask. Your heart tended to prevail other the mind in the past. You have a very complicated family life. Sometimes, you are not sure who you are and there you really do belong. You know that “Blood is thicker then water”... Or was it “It is what we choose, not what we were born into”?

I have a strong urge to disagree with all of these.

27 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

3. You are logical and material person. You know a thing or two about science, but your also a believer. You do not make friends easily, in fact you have trouble relating to others at all. Mostly because they are so damn stupid and can not see that you are working tirelessly for the bright future. Empathy is not your strong side and as a result you often fail to predict reactions of others. As a result, you feel more comfortable around computers. You can hold a grudge. You believe in the saying “The sky is not a limit”.

Kinda agree. Except for the bright future and "the Sky is not a limit" part.

So, does that places me in a fourth category?

46 минут назад, Nova-IX сказал:

Equips and flops around

Don't flop, strut. 😉

LPW morphs into Rocky Horror Picture Show v.2.0. It is only a matter of time someone will starts singing.

46 минут назад, Nova-IX сказал:

Imagine if the decoy could kill mobs, so it will become Mesa lite.

0+300% of slash damage is still 0 slash damage. 😞

42 минуты назад, Gamma745 сказал:

Wasn't expecting a psych test here of all places. But let's see what I got

It this place? Anything can happen. Anything.

I would not be surprised if moderating this thread is a punishment for Warframe Forums mods.

42 минуты назад, Gamma745 сказал:

So, does that places me in a fourth category?

Considering how unreliable Internet psych tests* are in general, so far your are probably, maybe but possibly not:

- a non-hostile and undependable on main Hive Mind strain of Infestation - like Helminth or "Arlo";

- amnesiac Infested Alad;

- wild Nyx;

- Stalker sane alter-ego.

Time will tell. For all I know, you are a very talented Mimic tired of Sentient family vendetta and who just wants to be left alone.

*Written for kicks and giggles by non-professional in 5 minutes.

Edited by rand0mname

1 minute ago, rand0mname said:

Don't flop, strut.

LPW morphs into Rocky Horror Picture Show v.2.0. It is only a matter of time someone will starts singing.

0+300% of slash damage is still 0 slash damage.

Im not elegant enough for that, and singing on text heh, best i can do is Fortuna.

While true, i put it as if the Decoy actually had base damage values to go from.

2 часа назад, Nova-IX сказал:

Im not elegant enough for that, and singing on text heh, best i can do is Fortuna.

While true, i put it as if the Decoy actually had base damage values to go from.

Ohhhh, yes, you are cute-adorable-clumsy one. But anyway, who can strut elegantly in fishnets on a first try?

*Sadly looks at Swahzin

And I can not sing at all. I can not even do the musical puzzle on Lua without visual clues.

I do not think that Decoy can be used as a weapon at all. It tends to shoot at the walls most of the time. But innate slash damage on an ability... mmm, sexy.

4 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Equips and flops around

Yes. Looks like you like it.

Proceeds to wrap Nova up in fish nets

59 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

I do not think that Decoy can be used as a weapon at all. It tends to shoot at the walls most of the time. But innate slash damage on an ability... mmm, sexy.

So, Ash.

What is going on with forums lately? So many trolls running around... is it salt season or consequences of no updates?

1 час назад, Renegade343 сказал:

So, Ash.

Ash?

cat fight GIF

That knife nut edge lord with second Deluxe in the works? Pfff. I refuse to touch that one with a Zaw. Too desperate. There is such thing like class and subtlety... and those Prime handles of his are a total opposite of it.

Yes, I want a second Deluxe too, I want a passive that is actually useful and I am jealous of his ability to use Covert Lethality on almost everything. It is a great relief that no Ash have shown up here (yet) or you would witness an epic cat-fight and I would be banned.

Edited by rand0mname