The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

I see, tried something similar just with a saw instead. Though good recovery to you!

i dunno if it's called anything special, but the cleaver i used is hooked up to a tractor's hydrailic system, it's fairly small, and probably a little old. if it was a like the machine below i could just feed the trees into it instead of grabbing a few with a large claw, cutting them up into individual chuncks, then put it infront of a large blade. It would definantly be a lot faster, probably 4x as fast

Bilderesultat for vedmaskin

17 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i dunno if it's called anything special, but the cleaver i used is hooked up to a tractor's hydrailic system, it's fairly small, and probably a little old. if it was a like the machine below i could just feed the trees into it instead of grabbing a few with a large claw, cutting them up into individual chuncks, then put it infront of a large blade. It would definantly be a lot faster, probably 4x as fast

Bilderesultat for vedmaskin

I get where you are going, though it is a worthy investment to have the proper gear to avoid work related injuries.

----------------------------------------------

And reddit found a new comparison, wukong deluxe is either part Syndrome or part Vegeta

1 hour ago, Nova-IX said:

I get where you are going, though it is a worthy investment to have the proper gear to avoid work related injuries.

----------------------------------------------

And reddit found a new comparison, wukong deluxe is either part Syndrome or part Vegeta

We'll test that machine by feeding you in it >:)

13 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

First you will have to get me and my slippery body, second its not like i wont resist and scratch you again.

Forces Nova into machine

Now, we can start.

12 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I don't like your universe.

And what universe would you like?