The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

il y a 3 minutes, seprent a dit :

well the origin of my name came from a hi-rez game Global Agenda im pretty sure the game was shut down but i played a VERY tricky assault class doing weird combos to either prolong my life or just to annoy the enemy with debuffs  

I would like to do some conclave with you someday.

Edited by angias

Just now, angias said:

I would like to do some conclave with you someday.

i was terrible in the pvp that game i didnt get kills i just annoyed people heavily either in my own durability or their inability to move or take action 

you probably kill me conclave the KDA i have on my profile for it was literally because of events requiring me to do it 

il y a 1 minute, seprent a dit :

i was terrible in the pvp that game i didnt get kills i just annoyed people heavily either in my own durability or their inability to move or take action 

you probably kill me conclave the KDA i have on my profile for it was literally because of events requiring me to do it 

I take it has a yes.

4 minutes ago, seprent said:

well the origin of my name came from a hi-rez game Global Agenda im pretty sure the game was shut down but i played a VERY tricky assault class doing weird combos to either prolong my life or just to annoy the enemy with debuffs  

Played that game too, i kinda liked it but got stuck and never found out so i gave up.

3 minutes ago, seprent said:

they way i explain on how to say if people cant get it is to say Sept Rent then remove the T 

Which "T" as there is two, heh

3 minutes ago, angias said:

So who is moving?

Moving? Not anyone im aware of.

3 minutes ago, angias said:

I take it has a yes.

expect shenanigans when im put into PVP situations i just do someone to entertain myself like in R6 i play a sledge who sole goal is to break walls and ask for licenses 

2 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Played that game too, i kinda liked it but got stuck and never found out so i gave up.

Which "T" as there is two, heh

yeah the game didnt hold your hand kinda had to figure things out yourself and you remove the T i added to sep since people use sept as a shortened version of except so it comes out Seprent

Edited by seprent

4 minutes ago, angias said:

So i have failed to see the application of your ability to mess with the timezone.

Sadly no way aside from moving physically. Though currently i just stay up past midnight as my semester hasnt started yet. Though it will be easier in the summer time when we get rid of DST, and worse with winter time.

7 minutes ago, seprent said:

yeah the game didnt hold your hand kinda had to figure things out yourself and you remove the T i added to sep since people use sept as a shortened version of except so it comes out Seprent

Yup it didnt, tried for hours with no luck.

Ah, i see.

il y a 4 minutes, seprent a dit :

expect shenanigans when im put into PVP situations i just do someone to entertain myself like in R6 i play a sledge who sole goal is to break walls and ask for licenses 

Work for me.

Recall me of the day before yesterday. Playing left 4 dead and pretty much all i did was helpfully throwing grenade and explosives at my squadmates.

Just now, angias said:

Work for me.

Recall me of the day before yesterday. Playing left 4 dead and pretty much all i did was helpfully throwing grenade and explosives at my squadmates.

i prefer killing floor 2 since i can be a crazed robot running around with melee weapons and have it actually work 

Just now, Renegade343 said:

I can wait.

ive pretty much made my position Head architect and assistant to warlord if you come to me with clan based choices ill just point you to her and then spend 20 minutes trying to make something look like a comfy couch or orokin/grineer a room or just make a nice garden 

à l’instant, dangerdragon117 a dit :

If the railjack comes out I'm hiring a sweet and sexy crew to go on a sweet and sexy adventure in my sweet and sexy ship.

Aint gonna happen.

I will make you part of LPW railjack Crew.