Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

5 minutes ago, seprent said:

Cephalon Talva suggest the small speedy nova should return to her ice block had the priest wanted to harm you he would have done so by now he is doing as he claims "being an adult" besides your core temperature is still far above normal moving around will not help your case 

Ignores the message and crawls inside a crack in the ceiling

Just now, Nova-IX said:

Ignores the message and crawls inside a crack in the ceiling

Cephalon talva would ask the tenno to get out of there actually talva will make you 

the whole room shifts shaking nova out and caught by a conculyst who returns you to the block next to bird 

Now stay put and talva will give the tenno a treat for being good 

2 minutes ago, seprent said:

Cephalon talva would ask the tenno to get out of there actually talva will make you 

the whole room shifts shaking nova out and caught by a conculyst who returns you to the block next to bird 

Now stay put and talva will give the tenno a treat for being good 

Freaks out and seeks a new hiding place

8 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

So, we're all good?

Hugs Nova

Thank you.

Nova, want some good stuff?

In full panic mode to focus on anything

1 minute ago, angias said:

......Seprent i hope you will not user her has a test subject.

hm? i had the intention to talk to her about it but to test No but mostly i brought her here since it was A: close by and B: i didn't want the poor thing to one: freeze or two: cook talva should at least keep her in the room and i put her and birdie together to a bet to calm her down im trying to adult 

il y a 1 minute, seprent a dit :

hm? i had the intention to talk to her about it but to test No but mostly i brought her here since it was A: close by and B: i didn't want the poor thing to one: freeze or two: cook talva should at least keep her in the room and i put her and birdie together to a bet to calm her down im trying to adult 

We need a bigger ship.

Just now, Nova-IX said:

Freaks out and seeks a new hiding place

In full panic mode to focus on anything

Talva is unsure how to calm this one down her paranoia may trigger further health problems maybe a shock could calm her down or atleast snap her out of it 

Talva gives nova a light zap from a turned down amprex in the wall 

Excuse me panicking tenno may i ask you calm down your harming yourself more any of us would have 

Just now, Renegade343 said:

How about we wormhole back to your ship?

Talva would like to inform the tenno we are currently in the void leaving the ship could drop you in or out of reality as priest said were going to the beach perhaps talva will have some grineer to fight in orbit 

2 minutes ago, angias said:

We need a bigger ship.

a warship is not enough room? it's rather large besides i have no intention of harming i set a course to earth think the flight may calm the nerves atleast it does for me i like seeing the void move around as i fly 

il y a 1 minute, seprent a dit :

a warship is not enough room? 

I want a ship big enough it could develop it's own biome and we could start doing agriculture and elevage. 

A few million crew members to make it function.

1 minute ago, angias said:

How do i make her watch looney toons.

Cephalon talva does have a entertainment room besides a little dust everything should be functional 

2 minutes ago, angias said:

I want a ship big enough it could develop it's own biome and we could start doing agriculture and elevage. 

A few million crew members to make it function.

Cephalon talva also has a fauna and flora section of the ship it was put there after some old dax complain talva didn't have a calm room 

3 minutes ago, seprent said:

Talva is unsure how to calm this one down her paranoia may trigger further health problems maybe a shock could calm her down or atleast snap her out of it 

Talva gives nova a light zap from a turned down amprex in the wall 

Excuse me panicking tenno may i ask you calm down your harming yourself more any of us would have 

Freezes completely still for a moment, before resuming

Flees into next room

3 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

How about we wormhole back to your ship?

No reveals, must hide

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

Freezes completely still for a moment, before resuming

Flees into next room

No reveals, must hide

Talva shall warn the tenno attempting to leave the room will result be Talva being allowed to detain the tenno also hiding from me will not work Talva can see everyone 

the moment you cross the threshold into the next room a collar is shot at you and energy chained to the floor doing a constant mild electrical shock

9 minutes ago, angias said:

Do you want help?

I know you need help but do you want it?

Must hide, must get away

8 minutes ago, seprent said:

Talva shall warn the tenno attempting to leave the room will result be Talva being allowed to detain the tenno also hiding from me will not work Talva can see everyone 

the moment you cross the threshold into the next room a collar is shot at you and energy chained to the floor doing a constant mild electrical shock

Ignores and continues before getting restrained

Struggles violently to get free before fainting