Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

42 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Yes, a bit hard to escape a ship, but now i sit in my little corne for now.

gets up yawning then looks at you

hmm you're still here? i thought you take the first chance of me not paying attention and me handing you a exit to leave 

10 minutes ago, angias said:

We'll soon arrive to destination.

But where exactly will we land....

Cephalon talva would like to remind the tenno we arrived at our destination several hours ago we been hanging in high orbit void masked 

il y a 41 minutes, seprent a dit :

Cephalon talva would like to remind the tenno we arrived at our destination several hours ago we been hanging in high orbit void masked 

Ho ok.

Tks talva, see you soon.

Nova-ix are you in for a ride? We are going to hearth. I will let you drive my ship.

Just now, angias said:

Ho ok.

Tks talva, see you soon.

Nova-ix are you in for a ride? We are going to hearth. I will let you drive my ship.

Nova is currently in a room with the priest who fell asleep on the floor she currently in a corner while both parties are not doing anything in the entertainment room 

il y a 1 minute, seprent a dit :

Nova is currently in a room with the priest who fell asleep on the floor she currently in a corner while both parties are not doing anything in the entertainment room 

*Go in entertainment room.

So nova-ix...you want to get out?

5 minutes ago, seprent said:

you are pounced on from behind as the chains just let you go your flipped to be pinned under a larger similar hybridization as harrow valkyr

To say hello~ 

Whats this now??

23 minutes ago, Sergent-Qc said:

Give me a chance please .... I'm on page 11269 !!!

A bit late id say, or rather quite late.

Just now, Renegade343 said:

Giggles

So... when did you get so... that?

over time same as him cant let my alter boy be all alone besides it got results that i liked a lot

she takes a very strong looking rip cord around your neck and loosely does it on your like a collar and leash 

Just now, seprent said:

over time same as him cant let my alter boy be all alone besides it got results that i liked a lot

she takes a very strong looking rip cord around your neck and loosely does it on your like a collar and leash 

Ooh, this would be fun. Also interesting.

Got to shove a second Umbra forma on myself :3

13 minutes ago, seprent said:

the valkyr looks at you

hmm i remember you too sweetie~

Oh blushes slightly

9 minutes ago, seprent said:

your a good kat bed birdy 

My Kavat agrees on that statement.

Edited by Nova-IX

Ooh, this would be fun. Also interesting.

i've also seen more field combat then him since he has be head the raiding parties they never bring enough bodies so i always leave disappointed 

she keeps tracing you with her claws tapping in a few places before giving you a heavy zap and she just giggles 

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

Oh blushes slightly

had i known you were on the ship earlier i would have loved to play cat and mouse with you little one~ 

her hand pressed on the bird sitting like a predator animal does when getting ready to leap but not fully committed 

2 minutes ago, seprent said:

i've also seen more field combat then him since he has be head the raiding parties they never bring enough bodies so i always leave disappointed 

she keeps tracing you with her claws tapping in a few places before giving you a heavy zap and she just giggles 

Squirms in happiness

So, what are you going to do with the cord?

Squirms in happiness

So, what are you going to do with the cord?

oh i can do alot of things turn it into a spiked whip, tighten it, make it shock things, or cut things what would you like me to do with it prey? 

she shifts to sit on your stomach abit looking down at you petting your chin with a claw

1 minute ago, seprent said:

oh i can do alot of things turn it into a spiked whip, tighten it, make it shock things, or cut things what would you like me to do with it prey? 

she shifts to sit on your stomach abit looking down at you petting your chin with a claw

More... embarassing stuff.

And you do have a way with your toying.