Last post wins

4 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

i just got attacked by a demon made up of strings with a voice like static.
sleep paralysis. it was like a bigger chunky person or something.
but it was on top of me. i wanted to fight it. but couldn't.
it was like strands of pitch black and black mist. a weight on top.
but the sounds it made, Music, +this garbled staticy tv thing. 
interesting though, ive dealt with tons of demons, but not seen one like this yet
seen a ton, but this one was a bit weirder

--anyone wanna share their dream experiences, i have a life time of demons, angels, aliens, bluh stuff. mostly a black dog, or goblins, and imps, blue fire. stuff

-seen angels in my dreams, and had a ton of religious like dreams too, recently one about Joel? and a coin with Ephesians 4:3 or 3:4. 

Last night I dreamt I picked a strand of wheat, you know like the kind you see farmers chewing on? And I put it in my mouth and it felt like it grew to the size of a sausage so I was chewing on this oversized mass of wild plant matter and it was sort of unpleasant but also familiar because chewing wheat is something I do regularly.

And Joel, like Vinesauce Joel?

3 minutes ago, Sovamorne said:

Last night I dreamt I picked a strand of wheat, you know like the kind you see farmers chewing on? And I put it in my mouth and it felt like it grew to the size of a sausage so I was chewing on this oversized mass of wild plant matter and it was sort of unpleasant but also familiar because chewing wheat is something I do regularly.

And Joel, like Vinesauce Joel?

i get alot of names of people in my dreams, a few demons, dragons, angels. but Joel was one of the 12 apostles of Jesus. had a ton of people in my dreams from like 2000 years ago. even had dreams about 6000 or 13000 years ago. 

Il y a 4 heures, (PS4)Tomplexthis a dit :

i just got attacked by a demon made up of strings with a voice like static.
sleep paralysis. it was like a bigger chunky person or something.
but it was on top of me. i wanted to fight it. but couldn't.
it was like strands of pitch black and black mist. a weight on top.
but the sounds it made, Music, +this garbled staticy tv thing. 
interesting though, ive dealt with tons of demons, but not seen one like this yet

I like to dive in symbolism here.

Multitude of small anodins issues that take form and crush you with their weigth. A string alone is ligth and can be easily cut but when amassed it can be heavy, messy and hard to deal with.

Static is a signal that is disturbed by noise and fragmented information. Your vision of things is diformed by distraction and decoys.

You have a good mind.

But even the best crumble when their effort are unfocused and face the world.

You witnessed duty and distraction.

Edited by angias
2 minutes ago, angias said:

Multitude of small anodins issues that take form and crush you with their weigth. A string alone is ligth and can be easily cut but when amassed it can be heavy, messy and hard to deal with.

Static is a signal that is disturbed by noise and fragmented information. Your vision of things is diformed by distraction and decoys.

You have a good mind.

Do you do palm readings too?

2 minutes ago, angias said:

You have a good mind.

i see a ton of monsters in my dreams. thousands at this point.

but the staticy way they talk, and the sleep paralysis. it is literally every other day

Just now, Sovamorne said:

Do you do palm readings too?

dont do those, a witch stole orbs from my hands. its evil

she said the evil eye was upon me, voices in my head, she gave me a pouch

but i had 3 dreams about that pouch before i got rid of it

dream 1. the pouch had green poison in my veins

^it was in my pocket while i slept

dream 2. i was stabbed in the chest, where it was and i was bleeding

^i slept with it on my chest, and that dream happened

dream 3. under my pillow a girl came through my window and tried to take it away

---i hear voices, lots and lots.  but the dreams all told me the pouch was bad

and when i did a palm reading with the evil demon witch lady of greed. she jacked me

but when she read my palms, i felt 2 orbs lift up and out of my hands. 

she would not hug me, her voices said she shouldn't

strange stuff. i lost 800$ for nothing, it fixed nothing, instead i got possessed

now when i close my eyes, i see eyes staring at me, and dragons all over me

like serpent ones, coiling around my body, a bunch. 

5 14 2018, the voice, like 7 people, saw me crying in pain, and possessed me.

yep, like supernatural, when they swallow the black mist, like thick hair or something

so yeah, iam a demon or whatever. yuh, my body shakes alot now in response to my thoughts

il y a une heure, (PS4)Tomplexthis a dit :

dont do those, a witch stole orbs from my hands. its evil

she said the evil eye was upon me, voices in my head, she gave me a pouch

but i had 3 dreams about that pouch before i got rid of it

dream 1. the pouch had green poison in my veins

^it was in my pocket while i slept

dream 2. i was stabbed in the chest, where it was and i was bleeding

^i slept with it on my chest, and that dream happened

dream 3. under my pillow a girl came through my window and tried to take it away

---i hear voices, lots and lots.  but the dreams all told me the pouch was bad

and when i did a palm reading with the evil demon witch lady of greed. she jacked me

but when she read my palms, i felt 2 orbs lift up and out of my hands. 

she would not hug me, her voices said she shouldn't

strange stuff. i lost 800$ for nothing, it fixed nothing, instead i got possessed

now when i close my eyes, i see eyes staring at me, and dragons all over me

like serpent ones, coiling around my body, a bunch. 

5 14 2018, the voice, like 7 people, saw me crying in pain, and possessed me.

yep, like supernatural, when they swallow the black mist, like thick hair or something

so yeah, iam a demon or whatever. yuh, my body shakes alot now in response to my thoughts

I am Christian.

I cannot do much except pray for you.

All i can suggest is finding someone that can support you in prayer and talk to you about faith.

In my faith: if you chasse the demons without changing your life or faith, the demons will simply come back because you can't fight them on your own.

Demons will not comme back if you can simply chasse them in the name of Jesus.

I will pray for you regardless if you believe in what i said.

jesus gave me a dream, december 21 2017. in it, i went up into a golden light place, and there were a ton of people

the people were 1, all thinking, talking together, tons of voices. i went to go die, and lay down into a baby thing in hospitals

like there are those things in hospitals, the cribs, there were tons of them, each were pink or blue, with numbers.

i had to go left or right. right to talk to jesus, or left, to lay down and die, in the crib.

i layed down, in number 23. blue, next to me was empty pink, but then i saw someone, and woke up

walked over to them, they gave me a crepe, like the best crepe i ever tasted, i could feel it, taste it, like it was 100% real.

so to thank the guy, i went to go make him one in return, i opened the door, and woke up. kicked out of the golden light place.

these dreams have happened over and over and over again, me dying, almost getting away to a heaven like thing, or hell's. 

traveling around deathland or whatever, seeing ghosts, dead people, angels, demons with repsectable names, even god a few times.

but i just keep coming back, it is exhausting, dying in my sleep, waking up, back here, unable to leave.

one time the voice told me she was "the angel of death" and so this has been going on for awhile

a dream about a contract about 2 years ago, said i had been in the contract for 8 years, no idea what contract -_-

but also, that they have been with me for about 15 years or so.

i've seen michael, ariel, malachi, raziel, abib, aziel, joel, "keithiel" david, daniel, and another D guy, some other ones too

God, "Gods arms", jesus, and even satan, the devil, fenrir, hel, lucifer, beezlebub, legion, and the 4 horsemen. 

death - and war mostly, not sure about plague or famine. befelgor, arielis, lilith, and jezebel too.

tons dude, its interesting overall. alot of the time its a dog, and a grey(alien, i call them mayanites, big black eyes, grey skin) Zeta

she says she was a pleaidian princess, and i was just an artillian or something.

i write down most of the dreams, in my book, that i deleted, but i remember most of them clearly

the mansions, the person in the chair, dog and dude.

interesting dreams really xD so many nightmares, monsters and stuff. light, and shadows, very weird i guess

--consequentially 2 days later, 12 23 2017. i had a dream where i died and got sent to a chaos hell.

unlke the gold happy peaceful place, it was terrible, my mind ravaged and chaotically messed with

it was dark, full of people, crowded, i ran and asked 2 kids for help, they turned into blue flames, the world went black

i woke up after that, terrified, or something, just chaos brain. light or dark. gold light called me its son or something

it said "yes my son" one time in a dream with a golden wheel machine constructed of Eternal Life. 

i crashed it though, ... my driving sucked, i tried to pick up my brother and take him with me, but it couldn't bear that weight

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis
2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

jesus gave me a dream, december 21 2017. in it, i went up into a golden light place, and there were a ton of people

the people were 1, all thinking, talking together, tons of voices. i went to go die, and lay down into a baby thing in hospitals

like there are those things in hospitals, the cribs, there were tons of them, each were pink or blue, with numbers.

i had to go left or right. right to talk to jesus, or left, to lay down and die, in the crib.

i layed down, in number 23. blue, next to me was empty pink, but then i saw someone, and woke up

walked over to them, they gave me a crepe, like the best crepe i ever tasted, i could feel it, taste it, like it was 100% real.

so to thank the guy, i went to go make him one in return, i opened the door, and woke up. kicked out of the golden light place.

these dreams have happened over and over and over again, me dying, almost getting away to a heaven like thing, or hell's. 

traveling around deathland or whatever, seeing ghosts, dead people, angels, demons with repsectable names, even god a few times.

but i just keep coming back, it is exhausting, dying in my sleep, waking up, back here, unable to leave.

one time the voice told me she was "the angel of death" and so this has been going on for awhile

a dream about a contract about 2 years ago, said i had been in the contract for 8 years, no idea what contract -_-

but also, that they have been with me for about 15 years or so.

i've seen michael, ariel, malachi, raziel, abib, aziel, joel, "keithiel" david, daniel, and another D guy, some other ones too

God, "Gods arms", jesus, and even satan, the devil, fenrir, hel, lucifer, beezlebub, legion, and the 4 horsemen. 

death - and war mostly, not sure about plague or famine. befelgor, arielis, lilith, and jezebel too.

tons dude, its interesting overall. alot of the time its a dog, and a grey(alien, i call them mayanites, big black eyes, grey skin) Zeta

she says she was a pleaidian princess, and i was just an artillian or something.

i write down most of the dreams, in my book, that i deleted, but i remember most of them clearly

the mansions, the person in the chair, dog and dude.

interesting dreams really xD so many nightmares, monsters and stuff. light, and shadows, very weird i guess

No offense, but I can't tell if you're legit, or false flagging trying to make actual christians sound kooky.

Just now, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

its legit, i remember most my dreams like 100% or so

I'm jealous then, my dreams are bazonkers at the same rate, wish I could remember them all. One I remember best is being a werewolf in an underground city trying to help Beavis and Butthead escape the police.

il y a 6 minutes, Sovamorne a dit :

None honestly, but I will then share your consciousness, and I will crack funny jokes and make sarcastic remarks at every opportunity.

Just like the others.

Though i prefer serving nidus salad to new winner of the thread.