Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

@(XB1)GaussPrime since everyone is going mad over pronunciation, I've decided you're "goose prime" from now on. It's close enough to the actual pronunciation of the word, right?

4 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

That might be because you're actually itchy.

Nah, it was a special sort of tingle.

Edited by DeMonkey

Только что, DeMonkey сказал:

Nah, it was a special sort of tingle.

Does it ever stop?

1 минуту назад, Renegade343 сказал:

You might have sensitive skin. I'll shave you of your fur to solve that.

Ermm... would it not make it worse?

5 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

LifeOfRio? That stuff kills your brain cells and you gain nothing in return.

I only watched a few of his videos, but looking at his content now he is just a black hole of depression, literally nothing but negative statements, he literally posted a video 1 day ago titled 'Warframe-The end of content creators'.

dear god this person is repetitive

14 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Initially. But long term, no.

Or we just leave him be to itch.

And then Renegade done just that.

Monkey reaction was so epic, that the space-time continuum itself was shattered. As a result, it had to be rebuilt and shaving never happened.

Still, nothing disappears completely without a trace, so “touchy as a shaved monkey” expression was used in the past-present-future period for 500 years to describe something you really do not want to run into.

В 22.07.2019 в 17:51, rand0mname сказал:

You are so patient. Thank you.

*Summons an Ancient Healer and Clem-clone. Looks at the sculpture through Symaris scanner. Carefully pokes the sculpture with a spear. Motions for Mr. Wriggles to pick the sculpture up.

wait wati what? stop summoning me please.

10 часов назад, Clem-Clone сказал:

Clem? Clem.

Clem. Clem Clem. Grakata. Clem.

(I summoned you once. In a year. In emergency situation. You gave me your clone BP yourself. After I helped you not to die from boredom in that 10 minutes survival.)

Edited by rand0mname

13 hours ago, rand0mname said:

Well, in my experience, women are more likely to fight dirty, rarely follow their own rules of conduct and like to... I better stop now.

Last time I visited LPW, it was pretty lively. What happened to cephalopod-like creatures and clueless mushrooms.

Well, it is what it is, though it sounds like they have a broken moral compass (if that is the right word). Finding the one isnt easy but worth it when it happens.

Umm yeah .. about that .. we got sidetracked, which kinda killed it off for a while. Though good to see again :3

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Can't say I agree. The 'right' person can still end up being a total [expletive] who irreparably screws up whatever potential was there.

If it goes to that id argue its not the right one.

One thing is screwing up, the other is going beyond and it aint gonna work if they screw up that bad.

Just now, Nova-IX said:

If it goes to that id argue its not the right one.

Shrug.

Always considered the "right" one someone who you just click with, and continue to click with many years down the line. They can still turn out to be scum. I guess I'm just overly bitter, over the past couple of months I've become completely apathetic to the notion.

14 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Shrug.

Always considered the "right" one someone who you just click with, and continue to click with many years down the line. They can still turn out to be scum. I guess I'm just overly bitter, over the past couple of months I've become completely apathetic to the notion.

True enough, it can happen and its sad if it does.

Poor Monkey, i wish you the best of luck.

1 hour ago, rand0mname said:

Clem. Clem Clem. Grakata. Clem.

(I summoned you once. In a year. In emergency situation. You gave me your clone BP yourself. After I helped you not to die from boredom in that 10 minutes survival.)

Wish I could take him home from Darvo... so Wally have someone to interact with in Orbiter aside from Ordis.