Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Il y a 5 heures, MagPrime a dit :

Yep, a whole 4.4hr of unbroken sleep. Side effects are headache, nausea and excessive need to cuddle puppies though. 

Your all weird.

I feel tired when I get less than 6.

Edited by angias

54 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yes lol 

Although my sleep has gotten better lately.  The headaches and nausea are a separate thing though.  Had those for as long as I can remember. 

I hope it gets better for you, frequent headaches im familiar with but not nausea, though i feel with you on both.

12 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

I hope it gets better for you, frequent headaches im familiar with but not nausea, though i feel with you on both.

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Thats super sad ;(

sorry to hear that.

Its migraine related, short of a new brain I doubt it'll ever get better, thank you though 

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Its migraine related, short of a new brain I doubt it'll ever get better, thank you though 

Migraine runs in my family too, mostly me and my mother has it, but some others have started showing signs of it too. I fully feel with you on it.
Do you have any medication that works for it? My prescription of sumatriptan takes the worst of it.

6 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Migraine runs in my family too, mostly me and my mother has it, but some others have started showing signs of it too. I fully feel with you on it.
Do you have any medication that works for it? My prescription of sumatriptan takes the worst of it.

I lack the healthcare for prescriptions but I manage them with ibuprpfen, dark chocolate, booze, hot showers and topical cannabis products. 

Oh, and those daith piercings.  I fully acknowledge the pseudoscience behind them but for me, it's really helped decrease the severity and frequency of the migraines and associated symptoms. Like, 20 minutes after getting 1 side done, the tinnitis I'd had for almost 6 months was suddenly gone for 2 weeks. 

23 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I lack the healthcare for prescriptions but I manage them with ibuprpfen, dark chocolate, booze, hot showers and topical cannabis products. 

Oh, and those daith piercings.  I fully acknowledge the pseudoscience behind them but for me, it's really helped decrease the severity and frequency of the migraines and associated symptoms. Like, 20 minutes after getting 1 side done, the tinnitis I'd had for almost 6 months was suddenly gone for 2 weeks. 

Interesting, but as long as it works for you :3