Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

9 hours ago, trunks013 said:

lucky you 4.4hr thast amazing without interuption ?

Yep, a whole 4.4hr of unbroken sleep. Side effects are headache, nausea and excessive need to cuddle puppies though. 

Posted (edited)
Il y a 5 heures, MagPrime a dit :

Yep, a whole 4.4hr of unbroken sleep. Side effects are headache, nausea and excessive need to cuddle puppies though. 

Your all weird.

I feel tired when I get less than 6.

Edited by angias

7 hours ago, MagPrime said:

How come ? do you have an health problem ?

30 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

How come ? do you have an health problem ?

Yes lol 

Although my sleep has gotten better lately.  The headaches and nausea are a separate thing though.  Had those for as long as I can remember. 

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yes lol 

Although my sleep has gotten better lately.  The headaches and nausea are a separate thing though.  Had those for as long as I can remember. 

Thats super sad ;(

sorry to hear that.

54 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yes lol 

I hope it gets better for you, frequent headaches im familiar with but not nausea, though i feel with you on both.

12 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

I hope it gets better for you, frequent headaches im familiar with but not nausea, though i feel with you on both.

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Thats super sad ;(

sorry to hear that.

Its migraine related, short of a new brain I doubt it'll ever get better, thank you though 

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Its migraine related, short of a new brain I doubt it'll ever get better, thank you though 

Migraine runs in my family too, mostly me and my mother has it, but some others have started showing signs of it too. I fully feel with you on it.
Do you have any medication that works for it? My prescription of sumatriptan takes the worst of it.

6 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Migraine runs in my family too, mostly me and my mother has it, but some others have started showing signs of it too. I fully feel with you on it.
Do you have any medication that works for it? My prescription of sumatriptan takes the worst of it.

I lack the healthcare for prescriptions but I manage them with ibuprpfen, dark chocolate, booze, hot showers and topical cannabis products. 

Oh, and those daith piercings.  I fully acknowledge the pseudoscience behind them but for me, it's really helped decrease the severity and frequency of the migraines and associated symptoms. Like, 20 minutes after getting 1 side done, the tinnitis I'd had for almost 6 months was suddenly gone for 2 weeks. 

23 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I lack the healthcare for prescriptions but I manage them with ibuprpfen, dark chocolate, booze, hot showers and topical cannabis products. 

Oh, and those daith piercings.  I fully acknowledge the pseudoscience behind them but for me, it's really helped decrease the severity and frequency of the migraines and associated symptoms. Like, 20 minutes after getting 1 side done, the tinnitis I'd had for almost 6 months was suddenly gone for 2 weeks. 

Interesting, but as long as it works for you :3

On 2019-10-02 at 2:35 PM, Nova-IX said:

Interesting, but as long as it works for you :3

So far lol 

Le 01/10/2019 à 17:37, MagPrime a dit :

It's more like pratice that are under developed in the side of science.

Repetition and expectation lead me to think it is an actual thing.

It being pseudoscience is about the fact there isn't a scientific theory to back it up.

Scientific has always been about méthodologie from theory made from observation and use them.

Pseudoscience might be about the idea that some observations or theory backing that up, would be unprecise or contradict other theory.

Theory can be refined or changed.

3 hours ago, angias said:

It's more like pratice that are under developed in the side of science.

Repetition and expectation lead me to think it is an actual thing.

It being pseudoscience is about the fact there isn't a scientific theory to back it up.

Scientific has always been about méthodologie from theory made from observation and use them.

Pseudoscience might be about the idea that some observations or theory backing that up, would be unprecise or contradict other theory.

Theory can be refined or changed.

All I meant that it's considered pseudoscience now due to lack of experimentation and verification.  Had several people inform me I shouldn't have done it and I really shouldn't encourage other people to do it because of that. 

Personally, there isn't a lot of research behind migraine types or triggers, so it's hard to nail down what kinds of treatments will work for someone.  Daith pushers claim there's a nerve in that area and putting a piercing there will stop all migraines and associated symptoms but the issue is, the variety of triggers and migraine types.  For me, it worked.  That's all I can speak to while covering my butt from the pure science only crowd. 

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

All I meant that it's considered pseudoscience now due to lack of experimentation and verification.  Had several people inform me I shouldn't have done it and I really shouldn't encourage other people to do it because of that. 

Personally, there isn't a lot of research behind migraine types or triggers, so it's hard to nail down what kinds of treatments will work for someone.  Daith pushers claim there's a nerve in that area and putting a piercing there will stop all migraines and associated symptoms but the issue is, the variety of triggers and migraine types.  For me, it worked.  That's all I can speak to while covering my butt from the pure science only crowd. 

It's probably placebo.

35 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

It's probably placebo.

Idk, spin one of the rings and my eye feels fuzzy.  I close that eye, and my forehead goes numb. 

Posted (edited)

random wiki put through markov text generator

[21]

Henry Yesler, emerged as the coal-rich terrain of Western Washington, preceded only the successor, the Columbia and Puget Sound Railroad Company.[6]
Columbia and Puget Sound Railroad was extended by Henry Villard's Oregon, mainly extended similar commencing October 15.[3]

In 1909, though the link to major railways to its south with the first proper railroad to ship and renamed it took halfway Company (C&PSRR), successor Columbia and S. and 1.65 miles (36.2 km) of Seattle's concern for the city of which Seattle and straights from Seattle to look at this would take it anywhere the connecting trestle to ship and Walla Walla from Maple Valley, it connected the native year, entirely the line's owners, but also extending to nearby Coal cars, and their fate, Seattle and Walla Railway east. At Maple Valley, it connect Seattle to construction" became they were nearby Tacoma, but the Northern Pacific Coast Railroad.[17] The most of the very short haul from Black Diamond was the first track.[17]

The Columbia and 236 coal track, and transportation grid.[5] In 1916, that sum.[8] Colman, and from Henry's (NP)

Seattle to nearby Coast Railroad Company
[

vte

]
Pacific Coast Railroad
Legend

Source: [16]

By 1950

Black River Junction" became all too apt.[5] "ervice was initially built.[14]

Despite its western.[20]

The Pacific Coast Railroad was the enterprise. He staked US$20,000 of his own money—a for the coal cars.[17] The Seattle ran south to Argo allowed the pilington via Black Diamond to lay transport to Portland, a line owned by the Pacific's main those near the most of that year, entirely though Snoqualmie Pass to the Duwamish River Junction access to the Columbia and Puget Sound Railroad was closed in 1936. In 1945 the Great Northern Pacific Coast Railroad and was the first proposed a railway entrepreneur in his native China.)[9]

vte

]
Contents
History
Seattle to Taylor

Summit

trestle to the flats, using October 19, 1873.[3]

Despite profitable from Renton

Seattle and sometimes absent altogether," charges were high, and no break bulk cars and sixty freight cars.[17]

J. M. Colman, owner of built from the south to ship and
Puget Sound Shore Railroad network.[5] In 1916.[17] Like it anywhere near the first proper railroad. The sale was a subsidiary of E. Marginal short lines south and east from the county of which terrain of Western Washington Northern Pacif

I win!

Edited by dangerdragon117
I win!

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Reeeeeeeee

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr