Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Welp, state of alert issued. No emergency yet, fires are still a fair way out but the smoke has already got me sick. Broke the AQI on Wednesday at 4,650 23x above hazardous. Outside the city East, South, and NE are basically no go zones. P2 masks have vanished from all stores, and postage has stopped for the health of their workers.

But hey I started hormones early December although it comes with a few pains I have been overall happier. it also turns out my regular hormone levels were reversed to begin with, which would explain some things.... looking at you tuchus, can't even look at Adam's apple because it's not there.

Anyway I'm going to have to prepare a bag, back up what I can from my big black tower, and basically see what happens on the weekend. 🙂

5 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

Welp, state of alert issued. No emergency yet, fires are still a fair way out but the smoke has already got me sick. Broke the AQI on Wednesday at 4,650 23x above hazardous. Outside the city East, South, and NE are basically no go zones. P2 masks have vanished from all stores, and postage has stopped for the health of their workers.

But hey I started hormones early December although it comes with a few pains I have been overall happier. it also turns out my regular hormone levels were reversed to begin with, which would explain some things.... looking at you tuchus, can't even look at Adam's apple because it's not there.

Anyway I'm going to have to prepare a bag, back up what I can from my big black tower, and basically see what happens on the weekend. 🙂

Yikes, stay safe!

5 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

Damn, stay safe friend. 

22 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Your wrong.

Someday, the game will end and the forums with it.

The very last post before Exterminatus will be seen in the Wayback Machine.

Yeah i know i am ^.^ but what is winning technicly on a forum game that grants nothing but bragging right ?

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Your wrong.

Someday, the game will end and the forums with it.

The very last post before Exterminatus will be seen in the Wayback Machine.

We tried to end the forums with the light of LPW but DE just upgraded their server.